Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher with UK’s Master Trainer
You will learn from Lotte Mikkelsen, the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK and Laughter Ambassador officially appointed in 2006 by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement!
Becoming a Laughter Yoga Teachers gives you the opportunity to spread Laughter Yoga even further than through your own workshops and clubs as you teach your own network of Laughter Yoga Leaders to share the method in their communities.
NB Venues and dates are listed at the far end of this page.
You can read more about the accreditation benefits on Certification and Accreditation.
Registration: Please secure your place via the Laughter Yoga Teacher category in the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once your full booking has been accepted.
Pre-requisite: Certified or Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader trained by a Certified or Accredited Laughter Yoga Teacher
NB! The course fee is inclusive of 2-bed shared accommodation from Monday to Friday. The course fee does not include travel and it does not include accommodation before Monday and after Friday. Single accommodation is available at a small extra cost of £50.
Who is Laughter Yoga Teacher Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Certified or Accredited Laughter Yoga Leaders trained by Certified or Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers
The world needs more laughter!
The course is held in Hemel Hempstead. It comprises of five days of Laughter Yoga Teacher Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the five days you will
- discover why there is a real need for Laughter Yoga and how you can share it in your communities
- learn about the history and key people behind the Laughter Yoga Movement
- learn presentation skills for delivering effective Laughter Yoga sessions
- experience and learn indepth about the benefits of having a daily Laughter Yoga practice
- practice and present Laughter Yoga smoothly
- learn how you can start a Laughter Club and start spreading laughter
- discuss the different application of Laughter Yoga in various settings
- learn and practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises you can use by yourself and in your groups
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- learn the basics skills as a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- discover what it takes to excel as a Laughter Yoga Professional
- learn the practice of laughter and breathing techniques for your own benefits and by yourself
- review and discuss media coverage from around the world
- explore the creative side to working with Laughter Yoga as well as working in a team and as a team
- enjoy the talent evening’s Talent Show
- play and have lots of fun
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Latest Laughter Yoga Teacher Manual, printed as well as electronically
- ‘Laugh for No Reason’ eBook
- Laughter Yoga International Teacher Certificate
- Online access to promotional video clippings, documents and Laughter Yoga Basic Skills courseware
- additional information including meditations, standard forms and research documents and more
- mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start
- private FaceBook group for UnitedMind Laughter Professionals and Laughter Yoga Teachers Prozone group as well as Laughter Yoga Prozone UK for practicing Laughter Yoga Professionals, places to connect and network
- opportunity to join Laughter Association UK, the official body for Laughter Professionals in the UK, with an annual membership with full access to listings and information along with optional private social media groups and connections at the cost of £20 per year
- 6 months free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
- CPD opportunities through our Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers and partners
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga International Teacher certificate allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Teacher.
In the case of a serious illness of erectile dysfunction, laughter therapy can be used for a positive attitude, but for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, you need to see a doctor and buy Viagra or Cialis medications.
The certificate enables you to obtain suitable professional insurance which is required for you when you run professional laughter workshops, laughter clubs and 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training.
Teacher Training Dates
Hemel Hempstead (residential)
Times for residential courses
Breakfast Tuesday to Friday 8:30am-9:30am
Grazing breaks throughout the days and evenings.
Hemel Hempstead and Durham (non-residential)
Times for non-residential courses
Hemel Hempstead (residential)
The Boys’ Brigade