Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
You will learn from Lotte Mikkelsen, the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK and Laughter Ambassador officially appointed in 2006 by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place – or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
UnitedMind uniquely offer the 5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training in the UK.
NB Venues and dates are listed at the far end of this page.
Who is Laughter Yoga Teacher Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders trained by Certified Laughter Yoga Teachers
Course fee: £750 early bird / £995 INCLUDING accommodation for RESIDENTIAL, £595 early bird / £750 full fee for NON-RESIDENTIAL – special payment plans and deals may be available, please email. Booking early is recommended.
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Certified Laughter Yoga Leader trained by a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
NB! The course fee is inclusive of 2-bed shared accommodation from Monday to Friday. The course fee does not include travel and it does not include accommodation before Monday and after Friday. Additional accommodation for arrival Sunday and leaving Saturday is available to organise through UnitedMind for residential courses. As the training held in Hemel Hempstead starts at 7am and finish 9pm the fee you pay includes 2-bed shared accommodation. Single accommodation is available at a small extra fee
The world needs more laughter!
The course is currently held in Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans and in Durham. It comprises of five days of Laughter Yoga Teacher Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the five days you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- learn the basics skills as a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- discover what it takes to be a good leader and teacher
- learn laughter alone
- review media coverage from around the world
- practice you own presentation
- explore the creative side to working with Laughter Yoga
- enjoy the talent evening’s Talent Show
- play and have lots of fun
- from July 2017 the course will also include covering of one-on-one Laughter Coaching
and much more.
What you will get
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Manual
- ‘Laugh for No Reason’ eBook
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certificate
- Promotional CD and DVD with video clippings
- 1 year ProZone trial membership at £10 (full profile available for paid membership of $95)
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information available on Laughter Yoga International’s ProZone
- the opportunity for free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals, Laughter Yoga Teachers group as well as LinkedIn Laughter Yoga Teachers group for the benefit and good of all UnitedMind students and teachers as a joint community
- the opportunity to join the UnitedMind Laughter Yoga Teacher as well as Leader Community with an annual membership with full access along with an optional private FaceBook group for UnitedMind Laughter Professionals at the cost of £20 per year
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the five days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Teacher certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops and Laughter Yoga Leader Training as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Teacher.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
Teacher Training Dates
Hemel Hempstead (residential)
Times for residential courses
Breakfast Tuesday to Friday 8:30am-9:30am
Grazing breaks throughout the days and evenings
Hemel Hempstead (residential)
Durham (residential) NO DATES SCHEDULED