These Business Experts will train, coach, and mentor interested people over a period of up to 12 months.
The purpose of the Business Experts Programme is to assist Laughter Yoga Practitioners to obtain and maximise commercial opportunities that are available by using Laughter Yoga.
The program will begin with a one-day in-house or four-session online training programme that will cover:
- Creating a Killer BIO
- Improving presentation skills
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Creating a Business Plan
Overview of this section
Laughter Yoga has many facets and applications. One of them is to present it at conferences, to corporates, and to businesses where substantial income can be received. There is a need for people who wish to create a Laughter Yoga business to be able to maximise the opportunities that are now available in this area. This section has been developed to enable the participants to know
- How to present themselves to the business community in a credible way
- How to be able to develop and then deliver effective presentations and programs
- How to run a financially sustainable Laughter Yoga business
- How to get these opportunities through effective marketing
At the end of this section you will be able to
- Know how to create a Killer BIO
- Know how to create and deliver paid Laughter Yoga sessions to a variety of groups
- Know how to create and maintain a business strategy and plan
- Know how to create a marketing plan to promote your business
1. Part 1…Creating a BIO
- What is your brand
- What is your style
- What is the value you provide
- What are you the expert on
- Create a “killer” BIO from a unique template
2. Part 2…Presenting
- Constructing a presentation and program
- How do I cost it and what do I charge
- Learn skills to deliver presentations and programs
- The importance of telling stories
- Practical presentation delivery hints and tips
3. Part 3…Running a business
- Write a vision
- Listing and living values
- Undertake an externally focused strategic analysis
- Create a business plan
- How to provide extra finances through products
4. Part 4…Marketing
- Know the difference between strategy and tactics
- Create a client analysis
- List the forms of marketing including social media
- Create marketing campaigns
- Have an established marketing plan
This section can be supported by:
- 10 x 1 hour Skype support sessions
- Unlimited access to the Business Experts via email for the period of the program
NB The program must be completed within 12 months from commencement
In the Skype support sessions you can raise and discuss issues such as…
- Developing products
- Offering a variety of programs
- Media training
- Presenting to different groups
- Handling difficult people and situations
- Use of Social Media
- Research studies
- Customer surveys
…to name just a few.
Attendees will need to be experienced in and have an understanding of
- Laughter Yoga
- Laughter Clubs
- Training groups
- Public Speaking
The business experts are people who:
- Run their own Laughter Yoga business
- Derive their primary income from Laughter Yoga
- Have done so for several years
- Are proficient in coaching and mentoring
The cost is country specific and to be paid up front.
The BIOs of the Business Experts are attached below.
Select the one that best suits you and your needs and contact them directly for cost details.
1-day in-person workshop or 4-week online workshop
Programme fee: £275 / special £125. Booking early is recommended.
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Laughter-based training, valid professional insurance.
Founder UnitedMind Ltd
Founder Laughter Yoga Ltd and The Laughter Company Ltd
With more than 20 years of experience from corporate sales roles, product marketing, and management Lotte brings real knowledge and experience to the business training. Since leaving the technology industry Lotte has brought focus and motivation to individuals and groups who have trained as Laughter Yoga Professionals and need additional guidance to bring therapeutic laughter to the masses and to businesses and organizations. The new business program is an extension of Lotte’s successful 1-day Serious Business Workshop allowing students to move forward with their plans and implement their strategies during the 1-year program.
Lotte is a professional speaker, facilitator, and Certified Laughter Yoga Master Trainer and Gibberish Teacher. Her ambition is to make therapeutic laughter and complementary therapy available to everyone. Her compassion combined with her passion drives her work along with a meticulous delivery based on the deepfelt desire to make a difference in the world. Furthermore, training, workshops and coaching are delivered to high standards and are both professional and engaging.
Today, Lotte offers a broad palette of corporate services for holistic health, wellness and happiness of individuals and organisations. She has worked with national and international organisations delivering high-impact workshops, coaching, and training courses since 2002.
Founder (Canadian) School of Laughter Yoga
Founder HAHA Sisterhood
Linda Leclerc has strong roots in the corporate world, with over 25 years of experience. She has held a variety of roles including executive director, program director and manager. Her intimate experience in the business world has provided exceptional insight, allowing her to tailor her programs for the specific needs of her corporate clients. Linda has created a number of successful corporate programs over the years and is known for her quality, dynamism and professionalism. Laughter Yoga has been her full time focus for over six years.
Linda is particularly known for her innovative approaches. She created the first Laugher Yoga app for iPhone/iPad and is in the process of launching a unique interactive online program dedicated to incorporating more joy into the everyday. She has also released several Laughter Yoga programs on mp3, making her programs portable and accessible. Recognized as a laughter expert, Linda is a regular guest on local, regional and national radio and TV programs. For the last three years she has been a monthly TV guest, hosting a laughter chronicle for a station based in Ottawa. She is the creator of “Laughter Brigade,” a group of Laughter Yoga experts who deliver programs in a variety of settings. Linda is bilingual and offers her services in both French in English throughout North America.
Linda is a respected keynote speaker, facilitator and trainer. She is as comfortable in a small group as she is on stage before a crowd of hundreds. Her approach is dynamic, fun and entertaining while securely anchored in professionalism. Her goal is to help leaders and teachers develop a professional approach that will allow them to best fulfill their specific roles, infused with efficiency and inspiration. Every year, Linda offers training to facilitators to help them manage the range of situations that may emerge. She offers a wealth of experience, insight, energy and professionalism to her clients in order to help them attain the best version of themselves and as a result provide the best quality services to their respective clientele.
For more information of working with Linda please contact her directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org