Train with the Laughter Yoga Master Training in the UK and Laughter Ambassador officially appointed by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place.
UnitedMind has been teaching the course since 2007 and have trained more than 800 individuals as well as many workplace teams. Our Laughter Yoga Teachers are equally successful and Laughter Yoga is spreading like a wildfire because it has so many benefits and is so easily accessible – you just laugh.
This popular course is ideal for individuals who are looking to expand their set of skills and bring more laughter into their lives and the lives of others.
Or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
Who is Laughter Yoga Leader Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nurses and social workers
- Health care workers and senior care workers
- Professional speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School teachers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
Furthermore, the course is suitable for companies and organisations wishing to train groups or teams within their organisation, and provide further professional development activites to their staff.
Certified Laughter Yoga Training at times to suit you!
UnitedMind offers the popular Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training in the following formats (please follow the links for full details of the courses or check the comparison chart for a quick overview):
- The Flagship and group training:
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training which runs from 10am to 5pm in St. Albans, London, Blackpool, and Durham
- Individual training as one-on-one, private or workplace groups:
2-day or 4-half-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training running on request and always to suit your busy schedule
- Online at scheduled times or at your own convenience:
Online Laughter Leader Training run once a week over 4 weeks or twice a week over two weeks or to suit you
NB The course content is the same for all Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings.
Course fee: £225 / early £175. Booking early is recommended. Please see dates below.
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Pre-requisite: Having visited a Laughter Club or participated in a Laughter Workshop is an advantage but not a requirement.
The world needs more laughter!
Course Locations and Course Dates
The course is held in the following locations, dates are listed further down on this page:
- St. Albans – January, May, September
- London – March, April, June, August, October
- Durham – February, July, November
- Blackpool – April, October
- Your location with minimum 4 participants / organisations minimum 4 participants
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to run community workshops
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months ProZone trial membership at £10 (full profile available for paid membership of $95)
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on Laughter Yoga International’s ProZone
- the opportunity for free mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for UnitedMind Laughter Professionals for the benefit and good of all UnitedMind students and teachers as a joint community
- opportunity to join Laughter Association UK, the official body for Laughter Professionals in the UK, with an annual membership with full access to listings and information along with optional private social media groups and connections at the cost of £20 per year
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
Laughter Yoga Leader Training South
St. Albans (weekends)
Laughter Yoga Leader Training North EastDurham (weekends)
Laughter Yoga Leader Training North WestBlackpool (Thursday-Friday)
Laughter is easy…
Dates and Times
The course is held in the following locations: