Laughter Science Workshop
In this workshop we will explore how laughter relate to scientific evidence, personal situations and daily de-stressing.
You will discover and experience the amazing benefits of Laughter Yoga and try the exercises that work best for you. It is fun to discover which laughter sounds are most comfortable and which laughs resonate in different areas of the body as well as life.
Excercises can be mapped to your different moods and states and during the workshop we intend to find out what works best for you, which laughs represent you and your personality.
We will also explore contagious emotions, how we react to situations in life, and why posture affects our mood.
Workshop fee: £40
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
During the two hours we will discuss
- stress and happiness management
- movement of the diaphragm and how it affects stress and relaxation
- posture and facial expressions
- psychological and physiological facts and ideas
And we will have lots of fun with laughter exercises and playful games linkes to the science behind laughter.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
Laughter Science Dates
Durham 10am to 12noon
Durham, Co. Durham