Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
Train with the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK and Laughter Ambassadors officially appointed by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement!
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place – or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
UnitedMind uniquely offer the 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training in the UK.
NB Venues and dates are listed at the far end of this page.
Who is Laughter Yoga Teacher Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Laughter Yoga Leaders and Laughter Facilitators
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nurses and social workers
- Health care workers and senior care workers
- Professional speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School teachers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
Course fee: £550 early bird / £695 – special payment plans and deals may be available, please email. Booking early is recommended. REMEMBER to book accommodation!
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
NB! The course fee does not include travel and accommodation. Accommodation is available to organise through UnitedMind from £250 for 2-bed shared room, all meals included, 4 nights, in Hemel Hempstead, and £300 for a shared room in Durham. As we start at 7am and finish 9pm it is recommended that you book accommodation through UnitedMind.
The world needs more laughter!
The course is currently held in St. Albans and in Durham (limited places in Durham). It comprises of five days of Laughter Yoga Teacher Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the five days you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- learn the basics skills as a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- discover what it takes to be a good leader and teacher
- learn laughter alone
- review media coverage from around the world
- practice you own presentation
- explore the creative side to working with Laughter Yoga
- enjoy the talent evening’s Talent Show
- play and have lots of fun
and much more.
What you will get
- 174-page Laughter Yoga Teacher Manual
- ‘Laugh for No Reason’ eBook
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certificate
- Promotional CD and DVD with video clippings
- 1 year ProZone membership (full profile available for paid membership)
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on Laughter Yoga International’s ProZone
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals, Laughter Yoga Teachers group as well as LinkedIn Laughter Yoga Teachers group
- opportunity to join the UnitedMind Laughter Yoga Teacher as well as Leader Community with an annual membership with full access along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals at the cost of £20 per year
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the five days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Teacher certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops and Laughter Yoga Leader Training as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Teacher.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
Teacher Training Dates
Breakfast Tuesday to Friday 8:30am-9:30am
Lunch Monday to Thursday 12:30pm-2:30pm
Dinner Monday to Thursday 6pm-7:30pm
Grazing breaks throughout the days and evenings