…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- Welcome to 2015 – a new year message from me to you
- StaffLaugh and Laughter Coaching – a personal and professional choice!
- Certified Psychology of Laughter, Facilitator/Therapist training
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Training making UK a Unique Kountry
And just to mention
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2015 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Wecome to 2015
There is nothing small in being on the path to positive change when the world seems serious and at times un-conquerable.
On a few occasions my chosen profession has seemed to me to have been a poor choice but fortunately for me these occasions have been passing moments and I my pondering moments have turned to joyfully contemplating the many amazing life-changing experiences I have been so blessed to share with thousands of people.
A new year brings renewed energy and focus as the days are getting longer and we leave the indulgence of the holiday season, venturing into refreshing new days, reminding ourselves to write ‘2015’ instead of the old year. As well as reminding ourselves that the 2014 has gone and our experiences can be left safely where they belong, in the past.
2015 brings new hope, business, wonders and most importantly a new season of extra-ordinary life, no matter what challenges we face, whether they be losses or wins.
Learn from 2014 and the past, bring postive change to 2015 and be present where it all begins – here and now in this very moment!
Another fantastic year awaits and remember it starts in the now!
May 2015 be another great year for you! for health and happiness! and for Laughter Yoga!
Wishing you health, wealth, joy and happiness in abundance for 2015 and the years to come.
StaffLaugh and Laughter Coaching
Since then there has been an increase in the number of organisations and businesses who take laughter seriously as a tool for staff retention, stress management, lower absenteism, teamwork, and other workplace related challenges.
The StaffLaugh project is a long-term, long-lasting, and flexible solutions based on daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly laughter sessions running regularly over a period of time with no disruption to the daily work routine or very little impact on your daily activities other than in a positive way.
There are many ways to learn to incorporate laughter and Laughter Yoga and Laughter Thepary into your daily work and home life, for example
- train as a Laughter Yoga Leader and run your own staff sessions, community groups or professional workshops
- train as a Laughter Yoga Teacher and do as Laughter Yoga Leaders PLUS teach new Laughter Yoga Leaders
- train as a Laughter Facilitator/Therapist and deliver team building, stress management and coaching based on laughter
- invite us to run Laughter Workshops at your personal or professional events
- book a long-term programme for your team
- learn laughter every day on the 8-week Laughter Coaching Programme
- laugh every day on The Telephone Laughter Club
For more information on our programmes for promoting health and happiness in the workplace and at home, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Certified Psychology of Laughter
UnitedMind deliver Laughter Yoga training, workshops, and coaching. We also deliver programmes based on other technologies such as mindfulness, psychology, emotional intelligence, neuroplasticity, and alternative methods of healthy living.
The Psychology of Laughter takes you on a journey through different ways of presentation, various ways of using laughter in life and in workshops, the meaning of laughter that we add, and it teaches you to structure a professional presentation. Although the training aims at enabling you to facilitate this is not a requirement at all.
Oftentimes people come on the facilitator courses to learn techniques to bring into own life as much as those who want to teach other people the techniques, so whether you want laughter for yourself or you want to bring it to others, this is a great opportunity to pick up a strategy for a healthy and happy outlook and life altogether.
For more information on our programmes for promoting health and happiness for you or in your workplace and at home, please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Making UK a Unique Country
The UK has a reputation of being moaning and complaning at the first sight of a challenge – mainly by people in the UK but also as a bit of a supported tremd outside the UK.
Through developing Laughter Yoga Teacher, Laughter Yoga Leaders, Laughter Therapists our goal is to help people look at the more positive sides of any event whether they can be perceived as negative or not.
Practicing laughter techniques really does change your mindset and continuing to practice these techniques has a long-term effect on all aspects of life.
The Laughter Yoga Teacher Training takes you on a deeper and more profound journey than any other programme, and gets you the results you want fast.
Join us in Durham on 13-17 April 2015:
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 13-17 April 2015 in Durham (first in 2 years) £550 per person
- 11-16 April 2016 in Durham £550 per person
- Accommodation £250 for shared room and £290 for single room
Or in Hemel Hempstead on 6-10 July 2015:
- 6-10 July 2015 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person
- 11-16 July 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person
- Accommodation £220 for shared room and £260 for single room
Please contact us to find out more about certified laughter training for your workplace – or other training, workshops, clubs, or events – via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Other upcoming training dates:
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- Your workplace at dates to suit you!
- 24-25 January 2015 in St Albans
- 21-22 February 2015 in Durham
- 05-06 March 2015 in London
- 12-13 March 2015 in Nr Alslev, DENMARK! including 20yr Celebration
- More dates are available to book in 2015 and 2016 for long-term planning…
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training can be booked as a Refresher course for Laughter Yoga Graduates at only £75 in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
If you want to be sure to get a seat on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop. Please get in touch about special deals, offers, and payment plans. For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717. All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
Telephone laughter reminder
Finally a reminder of The Telephone Laughter Club’s route to positive, healthy and happy transformation; subscribe to connect to the live conference call and feel the knock-on effect as you laugh daily!
Choice between 7:00am-7:10am and 12noon-12:10pm:
- Monthly £6
- Quarterly £15 (saving £3)
- Annually £50 (saving £22)
Choosing BOTH 7:00am-7:10am AND 12noon-12:10pm:
- Monthly £10 (saving £4)
- Quarterly £25 (saving £6 plus £10 = £16 per quarter)
- Annually £80 (saving £22 plus £40 = £62 per year)
NB Annual subscriptions registered in December run until 31 December 2015.
Please register online or get in touch on email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can bring telephone or conference laughter to your workplace and community.
PLEASE NOTE If you dial in from a UK landline there are no call charges.
However, if you dial in from a mobile phone there may be call charges but good news is that there are ways around it all, e.g. dial 0333 555 8800 before dialling our 0800-number, you can save money and pay only the local rate for your call. Please check with your mobile call provider to see what is cheapest.