As we are finishing the final days of 2014 another great year for laughter is coming to and end.
The world is a tumultous place and 2014 wasn’t lacking in amazing and less amazing events, whether they were natural or man-made happenstances.
However, as we rise above it with peace in our hearts and positive change in our minds it is well-worth remembering that we are all part of a community of people who are striving for the extraordinary in life – as human beings and not only as Laughter Yoga Professors or other titles with which we present ourselves to others.
In this world a title means little and what is in our hearts means everything.
Regardless of our individual views of the world we must embrace new and postive ideas. This is why we so persistently promote Laughter Yoga and Laughter Therapy – the benefits remain second to none!2014 was an awesome year:
- New Laughter Clubs have shot up around the country like mushrooms
- More workplaces and charities than in past years have worked with UnitedMind in 2014, showing a true requirement for adding positivity to workplace and workforce including volunteers
- Dr Madan Kataria spoke at the Laughter Conference in Manchester
- Once again UnitedMind has faced a variation of challenges yet managed to grow laughter around the UK and beyond our borders
- Laughter Yoga Teachers trained by UnitedMind are increasingly successful in both providing professional workshops as well as Laughter Yoga Leader Training around the country
- Laughter Coaching remains a growing trend and UnitedMind is excited to offer both training for professionals as well as coaching for individuals and teams in workplaces
…and I could go on and on!
Already 2015 is bursting with events in the pipeline:
- The Laughter Club in Peterlee end of January
- First quarter of 2015 already solidly booked with workplace workshops and laughter training
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training Q2
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Training returns to Durham 13-17 April
- The Laughter Yoga Conference in London 5-7 June celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Laughter Yoga Movement
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Training in Hemel Hempstead is almost fully booked by now with only one course per year
- Two new books
And much, much more to come.
Always remember, we laugh in the same language!
Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year filled with peace, good health and happiness.
I look forward to reconnecting with you in 2015!
Love and Laughter
– through laughter
ms. Lotte Mikkelsen
Laughter Ambassador – Laughter Yoga Master Trainer – Laughter Coach – Gibberish Advisor
The Laughter Clubs in the UK on Google Maps