The Online training started in 2010 with great results and is a way for people to train as Laughter Leaders from the comfort of their home. It has since then evolved to a part-homestudy course with opportunity for anyone at their own leisure to obtain Laughter Yoga skills for life and still finish the course in just four weeks.
For people who find it challenging to travel for the similar 2-day training this may be a suitable solution although in order to fully qualify as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, recognised by Laughter Yoga International, it involves one day in-person training.
However, the online Laughter Leader Training from UnitedMind is a complete course which enables participants to run laughter clubs and workshops once the programme has been completed.
Course fee: £225 / early £175 including a 1-day in-person training day or full 2-day in-person training.
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
The world needs more laughter!
The Online course has regular online laughter sessions on WebEx as well as online training videos to watch, take part in and learn from, full details are listed below.
It comprises of the content of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Worldwide Laughter Yoga Movement, and with additional experiences and techniques as taught by Lotte Mikkelsen, Laughter Yoga Master Trainer.
Course Content and Materials
During the course of the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to start your own laughter business
- practice laughter exercises online
and much more.
What you will get online
- Laughter Leader Manual
- UnitedMind Laughter Leader Certificate as well as Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate to be issued after completion of a minimum of 1-day in-person training
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start
- opportunity to join the UnitedMind Laughter Yoga Leader Community along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
- Laughter Leader Training material
At the end of the course you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Facilitator certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops.
In order to use the Laughter Yoga Leader title and fully qualify as a Laughter Yoga Leader approved by Laughter Yoga International you are required to train an additional day in-person. This 1-day training is included in the fee and must be organised if you wish to receive the official Laughter Yoga International certification and become part of the worldwide community of Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers as this is not included in the Online Laughter Training.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
Online Training Dates
Laughter Yoga is easy…