Laughter in Schools Workshop
Teachers, teenagers and younger students feel the pressure of exams and performance non-stop while in the school system – find out how to bring laughter into your school as a stress management tool equally useful for students and teachers as well as for parents.
The workshops can be used to better communication in the classroom where attitude and learning sometimes collide and collapse. It is equally effective for improving stress levels and motivation in the staff room.
We will explore contagious emotions, how to cope with exam and study stress, communicate well, motivate each other, how we react to situations in life, and why posture affects our mood whether standing or seated.
Workshop fee: £40 per person – negotiable for schools, colleges and universities.
Registration: Please contact us.
During the workshop we will work individually and in groups to promote and discuss
- stress and happiness management
- movement of the diaphragm and how it affects stress and relaxation
- posture and facial expressions
- psychological and physiological facts and ideas
- Gibberish communication
And we will have lots of fun with laughter exercises and playful games linkes to the science behind laughter.
NB All UnitedMind’s contracted facilitators have up-to-date CRB checks and appropriate insurance.
For further details and information about tailored Laughter Yoga programmes for the workplace or information about Laughter Yoga and laughter training please contact us.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally
Laughter in Schools Dates
Durham, Co. Durham