…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- Laughter for Staff, Team and Organisation
- Haha Sisterhood
- Laughter Training – early birds: last chance!
And just to mention
- World Laughter Day in the UK – and a few other places…
Sopwell Nunnery Ruins on Cottonmill Lane in St. Albans on 3rd May from 1pm to 2:30pm
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2015 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Laughter for Staff, Team and Organisation
You may have heard or seen it all before but it doesn’t mean it is not relevant or worth a new thought or a second thought.
Laughter Yoga is simply a tool. A technique for building strong relationships and improve life all-round – on a longterm basis!
When talking about workplace benefits I often find myself discussing issues like sickdays and redundancies, revenue and communication, teamwork and performance. Challenges most businesses and organisations face sooner or later, in the past or in the present – or even the future may have these issues built into the plans.
We aim to excel at our delivery and it is with passion and compassion that we enter any facility for our programmes.
A one-hour workshop can have life-changing health and happiness effects on individuals as well as teams. However, the long-term programmes we offer are based on achieving sustainable, future-proof results.
There are a number of standard programmes that can be incorporated into any workplace for the purpose of keeping the improvements from a workshop or regular workshops:
- Train your health champions or other key people as Laughter Yoga Leader and run your own sessions and workshops
- Train as Laughter Yoga Teacher and do as Laughter Yoga Leaders PLUS teach new Laughter Yoga Leaders in your organisation
- Train as a Laughter Facilitator/Therapist and deliver team building, stress management and coaching based on laughter for health and happiness in the workplace and life outside work
- Invite us to run Laughter Workshops at your events and meetings
- Book a long-term programme for your team or learn how to set up your own programmes
- Learn laughter every day on the 8-week Laughter Coaching Programme
- Laugh every day on The Telephone Laughter Club – now at 7am, 12noon, and 6:30pm – or schedule your own timeslot for your group
These are just a few examples of what is available and how you can take on permanent, positive change in your workplace, life, communities and beyond.
For more information on our programmes for promoting health and happiness in the workplace and at home, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
The Haha Sisterhood was founded in 2008 by Canadian Laughter Yoga Master Trainer Linda Leclerc and we are excited to open the gates to the expansion of the Haha Sisterhood into the UK.
For some reason there is still an overweight of women joining their laughs together around the world which shows there are fundamental differences between men and women laughing and the way we laugh.
Laughter Yoga is all-inclusive as we do not rely on jokes, comedy and humour which for many people have different meanings as well as being unfunny for some and hilarious for others. Therefore we laugh for no reason, men and women alike – because it makes us feel happy and healthy altogether.
However, as mentioned, there are still more women committing to laughing for the benefits of laughing than men and this is being honoured by the Haha Sisterhood – hopefully there will be a Hoho Brotherhood in the near future!
- We Care
- We Nurture
- We Love
- We Protect
- We Support
The Haha Sisterhood is a community; transformative and empowering.
Together we are a MOSAIC, the fabric and the essence.
We know the powerful effect of laughter. On ourselves, on our families … on the world!
Now, what do we do with it? Where do we go now?
- 7th June 2015 from 1pm to 3pm £5 per person – a unique gathering for inspiring women by inspiring women
- Details of the Dragon Hall venue on www.laughteryogaconference.co.uk
Program of the afternoon might include a circle – of sisters, awareness, Eve-lution and love, music and dance, play, and of course LAUGHTER!
Haha Sisterhood ritual and ceremony.
Let’s get together Sisters and create HERstory in HAHArmony!
For more information abut the Haha Sisterhood Workshop as well as the Laughter Yoga Conference, please visit the Laughter Yoga Conference website on www.laughteryogaconference.co.uk or contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
To book your place please go to https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/shop/. Please note that you do not have to be booked on the conference to enjoy this workshop.
Laughter Leader and Laughter Teacher
There are still many who wanted to come on the training but never took the final step – the doors are still open and the courses are as popular as ever.
It is never too late to learn to laugh for no reason!
If anyone ever thought that Laughter Yoga was a strange thing to do, don’t worry, there are always going to be doubters but the great news is that anyone who gives Laughter Yoga a go will feel the benefits of a really good laugh straight away.
Did you ever think Laughter Yoga could be for you? Maybe now is a good time to reconnect with that thought.
Laughter Yoga Training is for everyone!
The fee for the 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training is £200 but right now you can enjoy the benefit of the early bird offer of ££150 – but don’t hesitate as this offer is soon to be history.
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 30-31 May in St Albans – filling quickly at Early Bird rate
- 25-26 June in London – almost full
- 25-26 July in Durham – filling quickly at Early Bird rate
- 03-04 August in Denmark (held in Danish)
- 26-27 September in St Albans
- 22-23 October in London – filling…
- 21-22 November in Durham
- Your workplace at dates to suit you!
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training can be booked as a Refresher course for Laughter Yoga Graduates at only £75 in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- Almost full: 6-10 July 2015 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person – from June 2015 £695.
Accommodation £250 for shared room and £300 for single room
- 11-14 April 2016 in Durham £550 per person – from June 2015 £695.
Accommodation £290 for shared room and £320 for single room
If you want to be sure to get a seat on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
Live telephone laughter
Finally a reminder of the multiple times for The Telephone Laughter Club; subscribe to connect to the live conference call and feel the knock-on effect as you laugh daily!
Choice between 7:00am and 12noon and 6:30pm:
- Monthly £6
- Quarterly £15 (saving £3)
- Annually £50 (saving £22)
Choosing TWO timeslots:
- Monthly £10 (saving £4)
- Quarterly £25 (saving £6 plus £10 = £16 per quarter)
- Annually £75 (saving £22 plus £40 = £62 per year)
Choosing THREE timeslots:
- Monthly £13 (saving £5)
- Quarterly £33 (saving LOTS)
- Annually £100 (saving LOADS)
Please register online or get in touch on email email@example.com to learn more about how you can bring telephone or conference laughter to your workplace and community.
PLEASE NOTE If you dial in from a UK landline there are no call charges.
However, if you dial in from a mobile phone there may be call charges but good news is that there are ways around it all, e.g. dial 0207 819 1800 before dialling our 0800-number, you can save money and pay only the local rate for your call. Please check with your mobile call provider to see what is cheapest.