…and news, stories, upcoming events and event reviews from UnitedMind Ltd. Laughter Yoga, Laughter Yoga in London, all over the UK and sometimes in Denmark, The Laughter Club International (UK) and The Telephone Laughter Club.
UnitedMind is on the forefront with laughter, happiness and joy!
To continue receiving our news please subscribe if you haven’t already!
In June News we share the following…
- Brief diary overview
- Summer Pondering from Yours Truly
- Meet Key Note, Sue Haswell – Creator of Big Results
- Are you ready to ((BOUNCE)) with laughter?
- Mental Health Awareness Week as a building block
- The Art of Nonsense with Alex Sternick
- Laughter Club
- The Accredited Training Formula
- Book your Laughter Yoga and Laughter Therapist training on time!
You can enjoy reading our news on our secure site on UnitedMind.co.uk!
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general as well as a few moments of change on The Laughter Blog.
A few memories and places to listen and look…
- Review from Laughter Yoga Teachers January 2019
- Laughter Yoga with Lotte on Channel 4 4Music Trending Live 11 Sep 2018
- BarclayCard 31 Day Challenge with Giovanna and Tom Fletcher
- TOWIE – The Only Way Is Essex Laughter Therapy 26 October 2017
- The Laughter Club in 2019 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Our pages are constantly going through changes so please feel free to stop at Your Everyday Laughter Queen, Laughter Conference UK, and World Laughter Day UK, The Telephone Laughter Club, Laughter Clubs in the UK, and please stay with us on www.unitedmind.co.uk.
Please also follow and like UnitedMind on Social Media
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/unitedmind
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/unitedmind.through.laughter
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/lottemikkel
- Instagram – https//www.instagram.com/unitedmindthroughlaughter
A brief overview of our June 2019 diary
To give you an idea of availability please visit our Events Calendar.
Available in London, across the UK, and Elsewhere
Laughter Yoga is an ideal method for promoting teamwork, stress management and workplace wellbeing as well as for real personal life changes. We can run our training courses and workshops at your venue if you cannot join us on scheduled dates around the country.
Please also remember, that UnitedMind has the largest network of Laughter Yoga Partners in the UK and we always do our best to find a good day, time, and a great Laughter Facilitator so please look beyond our diary when you are looking to organise a Laughter Workshop for your group.
We also work with some awesome partners who organise corporate wellbeing, team and stress management events, ask us and they step in to plan together with you and bring it all together for your group at your venue.
No distance is too far for sharing laughter and positive change – for stress management, team building, mental health boosting and more.
Give the gift of laughter to someone you care about.
All Laughter Yoga and Laughter Therapy training is now accredited and approved for CPD in the UK by FHT. Ask for a list of Approved Teachers.
Please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
Summer Pondering from Yours Truly
You have such courage.
The individuals and organisations who have learned from me make me a better teacher and facilitator every day.
I am so proud (for the lack of a more eloquent word) of the Laughter Yoga Leaders and Laughter Yoga Teachers who chose my training and went on to create their own ripples that continue to connect us, and to write their stories along with the history of Laughter Yoga in the UK and world.
When we walk side by side and change more than one path we have a higher chance of greater impact. Laughter Yoga is about positive change that happens from within, and it happens with the daily practice of not only laughing, but becoming centered through breathing and being.
I have nothing bad to say about any of the people I have trained and worked with, only love, compassion along with a huge sense of excitement to have new play-friends, and I welcome new students of life and Laughter Yoga at any point in time with support and laughter, joy and connection, and with experience and wisdom.
Love, Laughter and Peace
Your Everyday Laughter Queen #youreverydaylaughterqueen
The Playing Human Conference – June 2020!
A superb line up is currently being introduced. We started in February when we introduced The Miracle Man, Ant Bennett, in March you met the YES Man, Dave Cornthwaite, in April you were acquainted with Play Expert, Yesim Kunter, in May Kate Hull Rodgers was on display and this month we have another great personality to introduce to you.
In June we are really chufferd to introduce NLP Master Trainer and Laughter Professor, Sue Haswell.
Meet Sue Haswell – Creator of Big Results
However, it is not just laughter, great conversations and fun, Sue is a real entrepreneurial head and soul buzzing at all times, looking to learn, develop and to share people-solutions with optimum impact for everyone involcved.
Her website at Big Results reads:
“After working for a subsidiary of Shandwick, Sue Haswell set up her own consultancy back in the heady days of 1997, when shoulder-pads were still (almost) in, “Friends” episodes were still being made and computers had green screens.”
I cannot wait to enjoy her workshop as she shares her playfulness with us all at The Playing Human Conference in London 5-7 June 2020.
Read more about Sue on www.bigresults.co.uk – and look out for the mid-month story of her life…
- 3-day The Playing Human Conference and Laughter Yoga 25th Anniversary on 5-7 June 2020 at Conway Hall in London £125
Make sure you book soon – even if 2020 still seems a long way away.
Did you notice who else is coming?
- Ant Bennett, The Miracle Man
- Dave Cornthwaite, The YES Man
- Yesim Kunter, Play Expert and Creative Strategist
- Kate Hull Rodges, HumourUs and Author
- Sue Haswell, Big Results and Mindfulness Leader
- Albert Nerenberg, Film Maker and Laughologist
- Maggie Irving, Class Clown and Performance Coach
- Miriam Akhtar, Positive Psychologist and Happiness Expert
- Dr and Mrs Kataria, Founders of Laughter Yoga International
- Eser Mutlu, Laughter Yoga Master Trainer Turkey
- Corinne Cosseron and Julien Pechot, L’École Internationale du Rire
These truly motivational people are not only there to talk, they are coming to inspire and move us all with playfulness and attitude!
Please get in touch about The Playing Human Conference & Laughter Yoga 25th Anniversary, our courses, workshops, conferences, laughter clubs and other events via email, email@example.com, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
Are you ready to ((BOUNCE)) with Laughter Yoga?
When people face poor mental health the physical health often suffer, too. To get from feeling a sense of disconnect to actually going the gym to get fit can be a majoy hurdle and that is where Laughter Yoga has great strength.
Laughing does not remove all the obstacles but it has the potential to shift your thinking and act!
Going from laughter to bounce is not an un-overcome-able step.
- BOUNCE IS FUN!
- LAUGHTER YOGA IS FUN!
– and it is for everyone
Connect and get your mental healht thriving through Laughter Yoga exercises and get on the trampoline to tone your body.
Read more about BOUNCE and where you can get fit in the bounce-way on www.bounce.com, and follow them on Instagram @bouncefitbody or Facebook @bouncefitbody.
Please get in touch to hear more about our partnerships, our training, workshops, and other events via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
Mental Health Awareness Week as a building block
And there were many more workshops run by my Laughter Colleagues around the country.
The focus on mental health does not stop with one week having ended, the week was a catalyst for many organisations to bring the topic to light and remove some of the stigma many people feel surrounds mental health in the workplace.
It was on many occasions moving to be a brief part of a team that was on a path of positive change and I know that with this focus in just one week there is much more to come and many more to involve.
Mental Health Awareness Week is just a stepping stone to an open and honest conversation about how we can combat the issues we all face and join our experience and methods to create a wholesome solution moving forward.
Mental health is not just a challenge we face during one week of the year.
Please get in touch about our 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader and 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher or 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach courses, and other events via email, email@example.com, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
The Art of Nonsense with Alex Sternick
In 2011 I trained with the Gibberish Professor from Israel, Alex Sternick, in Gibberish but the programme has developed and there is much more serious skills to be learned from adopting nonsense into your life nowadays.
Please join us in St Albans on 13-15 September 2019 when Alex takes us all on a journey of discovery in the paradoxial world of chaos from the heart.
Alex draws on the worlds of improvisation, laughter yoga, drama therapy, Logotherapy and of course the art of nonsense.
What can you expect from the course?
- Improve your capacity to react to unexpected life situations, challenges and surprises – improvisation for real life!
- Enhance the connection with your inner child, (curious, inquisitive, daring, free and creative)
- Learn to let go of logic, thinking and talking including your inner narrative
- Play with nonsense, using the tool of gibberish
- Connect with your inner clown (fool) and explore the ‘wisdom of the fools’
- Explore some of the basics of Positive Psychology and Logotherapy (Viktor Frankl), in fulfilling your life’s purpose
- Introduction to Provocative Therapy and Paradoxical Intention
- Explore para-logical choice for self-empowerment: Coaching in taking decisions that require inner strength and moving out of our comfort zone
- Learn tools and exercises to facilitate your own nonsense & gibberish improvisation workshops
To learn more and to book, or to hear about and other workshops and training events please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
Laughter Club International (UK)
- Next time is 2nd June 2019
There are over 120 Laughter Clubs in the UK with their own webpage where you can find details.
Please get in touch about the laughter clubs and other options via email, email@example.com, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
The Accredited Training Formula
Accreditation means our courses are approved for CPD!
You are always in good hands with approved Laughter Yoga Teachers!
PLEASE NOTE, The Laughter Yoga Training is still certified with a standard international certificate issued by Laughter Yoga International and co-signed by your teacher(s) which you receive at the end of the 2-day or 5-day training.
Getting the training accredited has been a big step in standardising the way we teach Laughter Yoga in the UK and how we bring the techniques to people as a tool approved for CPD purposes.
The courses from UnitedMind that have been approved as FHT Accredited Training are
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training
- Laughter Therapist Training
This is exciting news at a time when mental and physical health is top of the priority list for many workplaces and public sector organisations.
With accreditation we are taking Laughter Yoga to another level of nationwide approval within the education system.
If you would like to train with me I would love to teach you and share my 16 years experience with you in London (with Mel Bloch), St. Albans, Durham, Preston, Bristol (with Sue Haswell), and your venue if you want to organise your own dates with your group of minimum 4 people, as well as one-on-one in Hemel Hempstead.
Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and is a requirement for the Laughter Yoga Teacher Training:
- 20-21 June Laughter Yoga Leader London £195 – 2 places left
- 29-30 August Laughter Yoga Leader London £195 – 3 places left
- 28-29 Sep Laughter Yoga Leader St Albans £195
- 17-18 October Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 19-20 October Laughter Yoga Leader BRISTOL £195
- 23-24 November Laughter Yoga Leader Durham £195
- and more dates
Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and is a requirement for the Certified Laughter Yoga Coach Training:
- 21-25 July 2019 in Hemel Hempstead NON-residential £650
- 12-16 August 2019 in Hemel Hempstead NON-residential £650 FULL
- 04-08 Nov NON-residential in Blackpool £650
- 25-29 Nov NON-residential in Hemel Hempstead £650
- 20-24 January 2020 in Hemel Hempstead RESIDENTIAL £850
- 24-28 February 2020 in Hemel Hempstead NON-residential £650
- 26-30 October 2020 in Hemel Hempstead REsIDENTIAL £850
Please make your booking via secure link on www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/training/laughteryogateacher.
Book your training on time
Whether you want to start your own Laughter Club or simply wish to bring more laughter into your own life, workplace, community or business, the training courses are fantastic and so useful in life and at work.
Personal and professional development at its best!
For information about Laughter Yoga, our clubs, courses, workshops and how you can learn, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07736 341 717.
UnitedMind teaches Certified Laughter Yoga courses in the following locations:
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- London, St. Albans, Preston, Durham, Online
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Coach
- Hemel Hempstead
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- Hemel Hempstead
- Accredited Laughter Coach and Certified Gibberish Coach Training
- Hemel Hempstead, Online
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- 8-week One-On-One Laughter Coaching Programme
All fees listed in the newsletter are early bird fees available until one month before training dates and excluding travel and accommodation costs unless otherwise stated. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email@example.com, phone 0800 1214 714, or mobile 07736 341 717.