…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog.
Information in this slightly early newsflash about
- Review of the first Laughter Yoga Teachers Training in UK since 2002
- Social Media and More Workshop
- Gibberish with Young Carers – a tool to control angry situations
- Laughter Yoga Leader Training for Christmas and New Year
And just to mention
- UnitedMind’s Laughter Professors on ITV – the brief video clip
- The Laughter Club in December in St. Albans – hope to see you
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – constantly updated services
Review of Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
And it really was a journey! If you ever thought that Laughter Yoga is for fun only – think again.
Laughter Yoga is the greatest tool for personal and professional growth, whether it is for you as an individual or your workplace, the team you work with or your management team, the techniques provide a framework to create and build relationships, ideas, teamwork, creativity, motivation and your outlook gets an instant positive boost!
Talk about cutting edge technology brought to people at a level where no one needs a Masters Degree or Doctorate to learn and to understand, this is for health and life at home and at work!
The participants had a few good comments which I hope you will listen to – please take 5 minutes and click to hear what they said.
Social Media and More Workshop
The programme will include setting yourself up professionally on the main social media sites, such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, WordPress and more.
At the end of the day you will have your own website running, have a promotional video on YouTube and be able to promote it professionally on the Social Media sites that are essential for your online presence.
To book your place please go to the UnitedMind Online Shop – there are currently four dates scheduled in Janurary 2013 and a special offer until 30th November 2012.
Gibberish with Young Carers
The feedback we received from the Young Carers 7-week project organised by The Regency Training Foundation was fantastic. All those young carers top-rated the day with laughter as one of their favourite days and they rated Gibberish as their favourite activity.
Why Gibberish? Because they could see how they could use it to let go of anger and temper tantrums in situations with class mates and family.
Gibberish is not just for young people, Gibberish has a true and real life value. If you are in doubt the impact working with Gibberish has on people then just consider the potential these 7-10 year old young carers see.
The language of nonsense can impact relationships at home and in the workplace.
Right now there is a great opportunity to get your Gibberish place booked for February 2013 – while the offer is still on!
Full details of the Certified Gibberish Training is listed on UnitedMind’s website. Please get in touch for details of Gibberish in the workplace.
Laughter Training – a great present!
If you book training as a present you can add a gift certficate to your booking at no extra cost, and right now there are particularly favourable training fees on offer.
Book before 10th December 2012:
- 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training £450 per person, 2 for £800 (normal £550)
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training £150 per person (normal £175)
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available.
When you train with UnitedMind you get a lot of value add that may make that tiny difference to how easily you adopt and adapt the Laughter Yoga techniques in your life. Some of the things you get as part of your training
- additional information including meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind in addition to the documents and press information on Laughter Yoga International’s ProZone
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for Laughter Professionals
- 1 month free of charge membership of The Telephone Laughter Club where we laugh from 7am to 7:10 Monday to Friday
Laughter Yoga impacts all areas of life and brings balance into perceptions, views, stress, challenges, mismatched communication, perfomance, teamwork, confidence, trust, exclusion and inclusion, absenteeism and many other daily challenges we face as individuals and in the workplace.