Welcome to June 2022
…and news, stories, upcoming events and event reviews from UnitedMind Ltd. Laughter Yoga, Laughter Yoga in London, all over the UK and elsewhere, The Laughter Club International (UK) and The Telephone Laughter Club.
UnitedMind is on the forefront with laughter, happiness and joy!
In June News we share the following…
- June Jewels from Yours Truly
- Co-operating and co-creating
- Have you met us on Facebook yet?
- Second to None Benefits Part 5
- Laughter Yoga Training Next Level
- Important training and laughter club dates and info are listed at the end!
You can continue to enjoy reading our news on our secure site on UnitedMind.co.uk!
Waking up to June and joy.
A big welcome to the new Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK. After only few years of working with Laughter Yoga and Dr Kataria Tové joins the master trainers around the world, aiming to develop programmes together with Laughter Yoga International.
It makes me think back to 10 years ago when I completed my master training. What a great privilege – and it had also been many years of building up my portfolio to comply with the then requirements of
- having run a minimum 30 Laughter Yoga Leader Training courses
- having inspired the commencement of a minimum of 100 laugher clubs
- having run a minimum of 250 community sessions
- and many more requirements that seem all a riff of the past
Things evolve and with the past years of altered world-views ideologies were bound to change.
The importance of change cannot be underestimated! It is the only constant in life.
Gratitude and grace has taught me the greatness of appreciation of the
fine details in the spinning wheel of time we are all bound to.
Honouring all choices as they are our individual steps on our own path which intrinsically intertwine with other souls as we live our lives the best we are meant to do, being the best humans we were meant to be.
Our intuition will guide our steps and we will make the decisions to follow it or to stay safe. In extraordinary living there is risk and the risk is often our intuition speaking.
“To love is to risk not being loved in return, To live is to risk dying, To hope is to risk despair, To try is to risk failure. But risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing.”
Follow your heart and intuition and know that risk is part of your journey!
With Love, Friendship, Honesty, Kindness, Health, Hope, Goodness, Grace, Gratitude, Understanding, Faith, Peace, Forgiveness, Patience, Diligence, Love, Blessings and Joy
Laughter Yoga Expert and Master Trainer
Co-operation and Co-creation
To work with us or to hear more about our workshops and training programmes, please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just like with my other social media channels, like www.youtube.com/lottemikkel which I shared in April , www.instagram.com/unitedmindlaughteryoga which I shared in May, and I hope you liked both, I would love to build the following as I share the relevance of laughter, play and health as the ongoing theme moving forward.
Please connect with the Instagram page on www.facebook.com/unitedmind.through.laughter.
Please get in touch via email email@example.com if there is Laughter-Yoga-related content you would like to see shared on the YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
Second to None Benefits Part 5
There really are many more benefits to laughing and I may continue to share them with their little stories and anekdotes as we move further into summer, then autumn and winter, and spring once again.
I hope you will continue to enjoy reading about the benefits of practicing Laughter Yoga, and even consider learning the technique for yourself or your group of people in your community or workplace so you, too, can make positive, live-able change count.
For more information or to book a workshop, keynote or training please contact Lotte on on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laughter Yoga Training Next Level
Madan Kataria calls it Laughter Yoga 2.0.
- Understanding the sympathetic nervous system and neurobiology of stress.
How laughter can help in stress reduction.
- Understanding the parasympathetic nervous system and neurobiology of laughter.
How laughter can help to activate the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Understanding the happy cocktail of endorphins and dopamine.
How laughter can help releasing these happy hormones.
- Understanding depression and role of serotonin to alleviate depression.
How laughter can help releasing serotonin.
Introduction offer £60 for the 8 hours of learning. Book in the Shop.
For details please contact Lotte on on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email email@example.com.
The Laughter Club in St Albans is sharing laughter on Zoom on 1st Sunday every month (except August) at 1pm-1:30pm!
Please register online on https://form.jotform.com/200864136631350.
We are up to something with laughter and sharing the benefits, and we hope that you enjoy these monthly Laughter Yoga workouts.
- Sunday 5 June 2022 at 13:00-13:30 UK time
Please join on https://us04web.zoom.us/j/132683686 pw 305815
A Laughter Club is just like a fitness session and we encourage you to pay as you can to www.paypal.me/unitedmind.
Thank you for your kindness.
Please get in touch about the laughter clubs and other options via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
The Telephone Laughter Club runs Monday to Friday at 7am to 7:10am.
Change your outlook and you will change your life!
The full story of The Telephone Laughter Club in the UK can be read on www.lottemikkelsen.com/laughter-ms.
Please subscribe and support The Telephone Laughter Club by donating the annual fee of £30 to keep it going every weekday morning from 7am-7:10am. You can subscribe via www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/subscriptions.
More information about the different programmes is available on
- Laughter Yoga Leader – from £195 per person
- Laughter Yoga Teacher – from £850 per person including accommodation
- Laughter Yoga Coach – from £950 per person including accommodation
UnitedMind is registered with our insurance company as a training provider which means that our certificates grant you insurance.
When you choose your training provider please make sure you check their credentials as online training methods and courses are not always covered by insurers.
FHT Accredited courses uniquely from UnitedMind Laughter Yoga and our Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers are
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training
- Laughter Therapist Training
With accreditation we are taking Laughter Yoga seriously and we are bringing the standards to another level of nationwide approval within the education system.
This is continued professional development and gives you points to add to your CPD list!
To learn more about how you can become a Laughter Yoga Leader or Teacher please contact Lotte on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email email@example.com.
UnitedMind teaches Laughter Yoga courses in the following locations:
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- London, St. Albans, Preston, Durham, Online
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Coach
- Hemel Hempstead
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- Hemel Hempstead, Stanmore
- Accredited Laughter Coach and Certified Gibberish Coach Training
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/):
- 18-19 June 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 10-11 September 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader St Albans £195
- 06-07 October 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader Preston £195
- 15-16 October 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 19-20 November 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader Durham £195
- 03-04 December 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- More dates in 2021 and 2022 are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
12-hour Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training Online – click to choose your dates:
- Tuesdays 02, 09, 16, 23 August 2022 at 7pm-9:30pm
- More dates in 2022 are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/training/4-week-online-laughter-leader-training/
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/) solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012:
- 11-15 July 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850 FULL
- 31 October-04 November 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850
- 10-14 July 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850
- More dates on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/
Fees for residential training are including accommodation.
Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
The 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Teachers runs online on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach-cpd/):
Or you can book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and get closer to your real laughter through the practice of Laughter Yoga exercises.
The 2-day Laughter Therapist Training is only the beginning of the 6-12 months programme (full details on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-therapist/)
The 1-day Gibberish Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers runs on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/gibberish-coach/):
All fees listed in the newsletter are early bird fees available until one month before training dates and excluding travel and accommodation costs unless otherwise stated. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about accredited training courses please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Full details of all workshops and training programmes, and how to register, are listed on UnitedMind’s website.