…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- A one-liner: Stoptober with Laughter Yoga!
- Professional workshops to solve real workplace challenges
- Empowering yourself
- Laughter Coach, Leader, Teacher or Therapist
And just to mention
- Every Little Cell at Laughter Yoga Teacher Training July 2015
- Laughter Yoga Conference June 2015 Pictures
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2015 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
How these challenges are dealt with and sorted is part of what separates the workplaces in great and good place to work
It is what makes staff enjoy coming into work every morning even if the desk is at breaking point with old and new tasks.
UnitedMind’s workshops are not only about Laughter Yoga for one-off or annual events, although this is one of our core strenghts, delivering professional workshops for any occasion.
To fully get the long-term benefits of incorporating team building, stress management, communication skills and other essential tools based on Laughter Yoga and Gibberish into a workplace, we recommend a 3-6 months programme to enhance the learning and the benefits of the technology to the team and/or organisation.
Undoubtedly the testimonials speak for themselves but it is the first hand experience that counts.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of our team building, stress management, communication, confidence and presentation skills programmes, , please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717 or start by booking your own personal training via www.unitedmind.co.uk/shop/.
If you EVER had an initial thought of wanting to learn Laughter Yoga or Laughter Therapy to benefit you professionally, or bring laughter into your own life to benefit you and your close ones on a continuous basis, but never got as far as to think about it, now is the best time ever to go ahead and learn!
Time seems to have come to a stand still in Great Britain over the past now many years with recession and then depression and then once more, twice etc.
When I look through the hundreds of people who have wanted to train with me over the years but never did, it really saddens me that laughter seemingly has been down-prioritised when it in fact can have such a huge impact in life of what is truly possible.
Are we happy to go through a country-wide depression, feeling helpless, fearful, lacking in energy?
Let’s bring Great back to Britain!
Seriously – there was never a better time to learn Laughter Yoga because it is not just about laughing, it is about empowering yourself to take a stand and make a difference.
Good news is that I am not!
I am simply excited about what we can achieve as individuals and as communities when we learn light-hearted ways of ‘being together in this’.
Are you ready?
Courses are really popular and some of the future dates are already full.
- If you wish to train in London the next opportunity now is 3-4 March 2016 just as St Albans is next running on 23-24 January 2016
- Blackpool is not in the diary until 6-7 October 2016
- Or if you wish to become a Laughter Yoga Teacher the courses run in April, July and November 2016 as 23-27 2015 November is now full
Laughter Yoga Leader
The Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues:
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 01-02 October in Blackpool £150 early /£200
- 22-23 October in London £150 early /£200
- 21-22 November in Durham £150 early /£200
- 23-24 January 2016 in St Albans £150 early /£200
- 20-21 February 2016 in Durham £150 early /£200
- 03-04 March 2016 in London £150 early /£200
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Laughter Yoga Teacher
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues:
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012
- 23-27 November 2015 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
- 11-14 April 2016 in Durham £550 early / £695
- 11-14 July 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
- 7-11 November 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
Fees are excluding accommodation. Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
Laughter Yoga Coach
The Laughter Yoga Coach Training runs online on the following dates:
1-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers
- 26 October 2015 Online £80
- 10 November 2015 Online £80
The 3-day Laughter Therapist Training runs online on the following dates:
3-day Certified Laughter Therapist
- 13-15 October Online £250 early / £300
- Your workplace at dates to suit you!
All of the training courses are great addition to any type of therapy or workshop facilitation, health work as well as business related demands, as the courses take you through learning a skillset that can successfully be utilised and adopted to any group whether it is about laughter, play, relaxation, mindfulness, or balance in life in general.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace, or concessions.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.