Welcome to November 2021
…and news, stories, upcoming events and event reviews from UnitedMind Ltd. Laughter Yoga, Laughter Yoga in London, all over the UK and elsewhere, The Laughter Club International (UK) and The Telephone Laughter Club.
UnitedMind is on the forefront with laughter, happiness and joy!
In November News we share the following…
- Autumn Affection from Yours Truly
- ISMA Global Online Stress & Wellbeing Summit 3-4 November 2021
- In the Wake of the Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- Laughter Yoga World Conference 19-21 November 2021
- 2022 Celebrations ready for booking
- UnitedMind 20th Anniversary and Master Trainer 10th Anniversary
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Reunion
- Why Accreditation may be of Essence
Oldies but Goodies – important dates and info:
- Two Spiritual Laughter Workshops
- The Laughter Club International UK) in St Albans on Zoom
- Laughter Yoga Training – life skills for empowered living
- Laughter Yoga Training with the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer
- The Accredited Laughter Yoga Training Online and in the classroom
- Secure your Laughter Yoga and Laughter Therapist training
You can enjoy reading our news on our secure site on UnitedMind.co.uk!
A few videos and places to listen and look…
- Laughter Yoga with Martin and Roman on ITV Marting & Roman’s Weekend Best
- YouTube Impromptu Conversations
- Laughter Yoga with Sally on ITV News May 2020
- Oxford University Press, Digeo Productions and Laughter Yoga
- Laughter Yoga with Andi Peters on ITV Lorraine August 2019
- Laughter Yoga with Lotte on Channel 4 4Music Trending Live 11 Sep 2018
- UnitedMind’s Secure Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
- The Laughter Club in 2020 – we are online!
Please follow and like UnitedMind on Social Media
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/unitedmind
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/unitedmind.through.laughter
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/lottemikkel
- Instagram – https//www.instagram.com/unitedmindthroughlaughter
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@laughteryoga
Late autumn and the leaves are colouring the streets red yellow, green and brown.
It is a time for settling in for the coldness to set in, at least in the Northern Hemisphere, and to reflect on the past year, planning the new to come.
Celebrations are upon us but not for everyone. Remembering those who lost and those who do not celebrate the upcoming festive season, lighting a candle for to chase the darkness away.
The darkness of our soul and our mind, and the lessinging lightful hours.
For me, this is a time of memories and future visions. Bringing it all together in a mish-mash of idea creation and snuggling with a hot cuppa while it all sets in my eternal being.
The past week has brought everything I have missed over the approximatyely 18 months of solitudal living together in just 7 people, a venue and laughter.
I already had been reminded in August together with 5 people – now we are 13 altogether creating new life and new dreams to live!
There is nothing missing in life. It is all there when we make the choice to bring it. Yes, we may have lost and our loved ones will never return, but dismissing life and living is not the solution.
The conversation, the discussion, the learning, the teaching, the laughter, the fun, the share.
I could not have hoped for more for 5 days on Laughter Yoga.
It provides me with plenty of material for reflection and gratitude.
Nothing is given in life but when we come together with pure hearts, honesty, compassion, and a lot of stories to share, we are given the opportunity to write a new ending to story of you, me, us together.
Nothing is ever set in stone.
We will win!
Because we have faith, courage, enthusiasm and <schhhhhhh – joy> JOY!
Love, Laughter and Grace
Laughter Yoga Expert and Master Trainer
ISMA Global Online Stress & Wellbeing Summit
Why wouldn’t you sign up for less stress?
The International Stress Management AssociationUK are a stress and mental health charity and they have organised an Online Global Stress & Wellbeing Summit taking place from 3-4 November 2021.
It comprises of two amazing days filled with insightful keynotes, high-profile speakers, authoritative choose-an-expert sessions, live interactive panel discussions with international audiences, and relaxing lunchtime energisers.
All recordings will be available on CatchUp until end of November so there is no need to be tied to your computer!
Learn how to reduce your stress and enhance your mental health and wellbeing.Book your place today and please pass onto interested colleagues https://bit.ly/3zBVrkh.
In the wake of the Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
I know what I will be teaching in my training courses, that is what the lesson plans and programmes are for.
Yet, I do not know until I enter the room and feel the energy of the group exactly what that teaching will be like and sometime it is so much more than 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training.
In fact, it is ALWAYS so much more!
People create the course. I know the syllabus and have the credentials to teach but each and everyone of you venturing on to the 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training hold the key to the outcome.
No course is ever the same except the outline and the framework. I would stronly encourage you, as Laughter Yoga Leader, to become a Laughter Yoga Teacher.
If ever you saw something in being a Laughter Yoga Leader, and you would like to learn new skills, build deeper connections, find your true essence and share your authentic self, then please do book your place now.
Already there has been too much hesitation!
It was touching and moving and very inspiring to teach in August and building on top of August now October has unfolded in a truly connecting way that I am lost for bigger words (for once).
I find myself in a magnificently awesome place or space where everything and anything is possible because we are working together to spread laughter for the health of it.
You can think up a lot of things by yourself but together be have an even greater opportunity for making lasting change happen.
Laughter Yoga Teacher Training is what dreams and kinship is made of!
To learn more about how you can become a Laughter Yoga Teacher please contact Lotte on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Conference 19-21 November 2021 – Laughter Yoga International
Please join us at the World Conference, celebrating 25+ glorious years of Laughter Yoga.
The Laughter Yoga World Conference runs online from 19th to 21st November 2021.
My 20 minutes has the title of “How to apply Laughter Yoga for healing chronic illnesses (through my own journey with MS)” and will be on 20th November 2021.
To find out more and to book your place please visit conference.laughteryoga.org.
2022 Celebrations ready to book!
Every day is a celebration!
However, 2022 brings a few additional celebrations along.
On 1st April 2022 UnitedMind celebrate 20th Anniversary.
What started out as a sole trader business changed into a limited company in 2007 and there has been no stopping the share of laughter for the health of it since the very first day.
In addition I celebrate my 10th Anniversary as Laughter Yoga Master Trainer. What a true privilege it has been and continues to be.
There are 2 celebrations lined up in 2022 to celebrate these pivotal moments in Laughter Yoga UK history.
As Laughter Yoga Teacher, Laughter Yoga Leader, Laughter Yoga Colleague, family and friend you are invited to join this event for a small fee per person to cover the venue costs.
- Friday 15th-Sunday 17th July 2022 Laughter Yoga Teacher Reuninon at Felden Lodge in Hemel Hempstead £175
We play, we laugh, we cry, we talk serious talks, we plan, we laugh some more, we dance and sing – and then we eat some nice food together.
This reunion is our second get-together since 2012 and as a Laughter Yoga Teacher this is a must-go-to event! There is only a limited number of rooms available, and I advise you to book soon if you plan on joining us.
For more information please contact Lotte on on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email email@example.com.
Two Spiritual Laughter Workshops
The 12 Chakra Laughter Activation Programme
An innovative laughter workshops connecting your laughter with the energy alignment of you.
Laughter plays a big role in your physical, emotional, mental and spirtual wellbeing just as your energy centres do.
Aligning yourself energetically is key to creating resilience and maintaining great health and balance in life.
In this workshop you will step through the 12 chakras and connect them with your own deep-seated laughter.
- Next workshop at £20 per person from 15-16:30 on 12 December 2021
The 7 Pillars of Wisdom with Laughter Programme
Connecting with high-vibrational practices is key to vitality and joy.
In this workshop you will experience the 7 pillars of wisdom and their impact in life and on the planet.
We will be connecting it all with your own deep-rooted laughter.
We change when we let go of old structures and ways to create a path for our joint future.
- Next workshop at £20 per person from 15-16:30 on 11 December 2021
The Laughter Club in St Albans is sharing laughter on Zoom on 1st Sunday every month (except August) at 1pm-1:30pm!
Please register online on https://form.jotform.com/200864136631350.
We are up to something with laughter and sharing the benefits, and we hope that you enjoy these monthly Laughter Yoga workouts.
- Sunday 7 November 2021 at 1pm-1:30pm
- Sunday 5 December 2021 at 1pm-1:30pm
A Laughter Club is just like a fitness session and we encourage you to pay as you can to www.paypal.me/unitedmind.
Thank you for your kindness.
Please get in touch about the laughter clubs and other options via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
The Telephone Laughter Club runs Monday to Friday at 7am to 7:10am.
Change your outlook and you will change your life!
The full story of The Telephone Laughter Club in the UK can be read on www.lottemikkelsen.com/laughter-ms.
Please subscribe and support The Telephone Laughter Club by donating the annual fee of £30 to keep it going every weekday morning from 7am-7:10am. You can subscribe via www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/subscriptions.
To every journey is a beginning.
Start by becoming a Laughter Yoga Leader on the 2-day in-person or 5-week online Laughter Yoga Leader Training.
Second step could be becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher on the 5-day in-person training.
And finally to become a Laughter Coach by adding an extra day to your training as Laughter Yoga Teacher.
More information about the different programmes is available on
- Laughter Yoga Leader – from £195 per person
- Laughter Yoga Teacher – from £895 per person including accommodation
- Laughter Yoga Coach – from £950 per person including accommodation
Upon completion of Laughter Yoga training with UnitedMind and Laughter Yoga Master Trainer Lotte Mikkelsen you will receive the Laughter Yoga International Laughter Yoga Certificate and be eligible for the UnitedMind accredited training certification.
UnitedMind is registered with our insurance company as a training provider which means that our certificates grant you insurance.
When you choose your training provider please make sure you check their credentials as online training methods and courses are not always covered by insurers.
There are a few more requirements if you want the additional accreditation certificate.
FHT Accredited courses from UnitedMind Laughter Yoga are
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training
- Laughter Therapist Training
With accreditation we are taking Laughter Yoga seriously and we are bringing the standards to another level of nationwide approval within the education system. This is CPD!
Contact us on email email@example.com or call 07736341717 for details of Laughter Yoga Training, other courses and other teachers.
Laughter Yoga is for everyone!
PLEASE NOTE, The Laughter Yoga Training is still certified with a standard international certificate issued by Laughter Yoga International and co-signed by your teacher(s) which you receive at the end of the 2-day or 5-day training.
If you decide to achieve accreditation you will receive a second UnitedMind/FHT certificate on completion.
Please note, UnitedMind and UnitedMind Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers are the only providers of Accredited Laughter Yoga Training in the UK.
In addition, you get support from your teachers as you move on with your personal and professional laughter life, as and when you need it. It is your call!
UnitedMind teaches Laughter Yoga courses in the following locations:
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- London, St. Albans, Preston, Durham, Online
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Coach
- Hemel Hempstead
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- Hemel Hempstead, Stanmore
- Accredited Laughter Coach and Certified Gibberish Coach Training
- St Albans, Online
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
We have waited a long time to be back in the classroom and we back in person in London and Preston in 2021 and adding St Albans and Durham from 2022!
We really look forward to seeing you at our very special Laughter Yoga Leader Training!
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/):
- 04-05 December 2021 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 22-23 January 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader St Albans £195
- 05-06 March 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 05-06 May 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader Preston £195
- 18-19 June 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 15-16 October 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 19-20 November 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader Durham £195
- More dates in 2022 are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
12-hour Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training Online – click to choose your dates:
- Wednesday 06, 13, 20, 27 December 2021 at 7pm-9:30pm
- More dates in 2022 are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/training/4-week-online-laughter-leader-training/
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/) solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012:
- 11-15 July 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850
- 31 October-04 November 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850
- More dates on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/
Fees for residential training are including accommodation.
Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
The 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Teachers runs online on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach-cpd/):
Or you can book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and get closer to your real laughter through the practice of Laughter Yoga exercises.
The 2-day Laughter Therapist Training is only the beginning of the 6-12 months programme (full details on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-therapist/)
- 12-13 February 2022 Hemel Hempstead £550 early bird
- 20-21 August 2022 Hemel Hempstead £550 early bird
The 1-day Gibberish Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers runs on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/gibberish-coach/):
All fees listed in the newsletter are early bird fees available until one month before training dates and excluding travel and accommodation costs unless otherwise stated. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about accredited training courses please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general as well as a few moments of change on The Laughter Blog.
Our pages are constantly going through changes so please feel free to stop at Your Everyday Laughter Queen, Laughter Conference UK, and World Laughter Day UK, The Telephone Laughter Club, Laughter Clubs in the UK, and please stay with us on www.unitedmind.co.uk.