…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Information in this newsflash about
- Patch Adams, M.D. Living a Life of Joy, London
- Red Nose Day fundraising with Laughter Yoga
- Science and Practice of Laughter, Kent
- Laughter Yoga Leader Training with Dave Berman
- Laughter Association UK Committee and first meeting
- Laughter Festival – the happiest festival of the year!
- 1-day, 2-day, 5-day Laughter Yoga training events
- Dates for teacher, coach, leader, therapist courses!
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
And just to mention
- Daily Laughers Day #88 with Dave Berman and Lotte Mikkelsen
- Conscious 2 Production Company at the Laughter Training January 2016
- Meet some of the awesome people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2017 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
And then it all came beautifully together.
When I started thinking about all the years that have passed since I attended a Patch Adams workshop in Copenhagen – this was back in 2006…
And so I got in touch with The JOY Agency to start organising a 2018 conference.
Lo and behold!
Patch is travelling in Europe in April this year and could potentially be in London on … 25th April 2017.
The date was set and Patch accepted the invitation! Happy days!
- When? Tuesday, 25 April 2017 from 10:30am (doors open) to 5pm
- Where? Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5JF
- How much? £125 until 28 February, £150 until 31 March, then £175
To read more about the Patch Adams day www.unitedmind.co.uk/laughter/living-life-joy-patch-adams/.
And to book
If you have any questions or need more information about our courses, workshops and how you can learn, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
This is just ONE day in the year – make your laugh matter every day!
Please sponsor me in North-East England on Hartlepool Marina by the museum at 12noon on 24 March on https://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/laughteryogamaster or the team on https://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/LaughterYogaProfessionals.
If you have any questions or need more information about laughter and fundraising opportunities, please contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717. Or book your place in UnitedMind’s Online Shop.
Science and Practice of Laughter workshop in Kent 8 March
Organised by Chris Purcell and the Personagraphy Club in Crowborough, Kent, this one day experiential workshop will be a mix of laughter exercises, meditation, breathing techniques, games and discussion.
Chris explains: “Laughter Yoga is a unique exercise routine that combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing (Pranayama). Anyone can laugh without relying on humour, jokes and comedy. It is a non-bendy, non-intrusive, all-inclusive, fun ‘workout’ that benefits people mentally as well as emotionally and also improves physical health as they laugh regularly. Laughter Yoga is easy and is for anyone irrespective of background or current status.”
- When? Saturday, 8 April 2017 from 9:30am (doors open) to 4pm
- Where? All Saints Old Church Hall, Church Road, Crowborough TN6 1ED
- How much? £50 (includes refreshments, lunch, manual and certificate)
- Introduction to the history, concept and philosophy of the LY movement
- Why do we need to laugh more today and how to laugh – understand the
range of LY benefits to health and wellbeing
- Explore movement of the diaphragm and how it affects stress and relaxation
- Complete a Laughter Yoga session with exercises, meditation and relaxation
- Learn to laugh alone by adding exercises to your daily routines
- Learn to cultivate the four elements: singing, dancing, playing and laughing
- Participation in a laugh, dance and games party
- Find out how to get involved in Laughter Yoga and learn the strategies to
bring more laughter into your life
A Laughter Yoga e-manual and certificate from UnitedMind will be provided.
If you have any questions or need more information about this workshop please contact Chris Purcell on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07919 442032
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training SPECIAL 20-21 April
The course on 2-3 March in London is now full and our next training will be exciting in a different way as you will be learning from Laughter Yoga Master Trainer, Lotte Mikkelsen, AS WELL AS a guest teacher from the US, Daily Laughers’ Founder, Dave Berman.
This 2-day certified training is an amazing choice for developing personal and professional skills, communication, confidence, presentation and much more.
Come as a newbie or come as Laughter Yoga Leader and refresh your skills!
I have laughed on the Daily Laughers YouTube Channel four times and you can visit Dave Berman on Daily Laughers and listen in on laughs and discussions – the ones with Dave interviewing me are viewable on
- Daily Laughers Day #406 about Laughter Therapy with Lotte Mikkelsen https://youtu.be/coAqwa-6coI
- Daily Laughers Day #407 about Laughter Yoga and MS with Lotte Mikkelsen https://youtu.be/ByCZH938hUc
- Daily Laughers Day #408 about Laughter in Business with Lotte Mikkelsen https://youtu.be/M0XOaH8FOf0
If you have any questions or need more information about our laughter training and workshops, please contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717. Or book your place in UnitedMind’s Online Shop.
Laughter Association UK Committee and first meeting
Laughter Association UK had our first meeting online on 5 February 2017.
Among the many topics up for discussion was the forming of the Committee for Laughter Association UK. The committee is elected by the members and sits for 12 months.
The next meeting online on Skype is on Monday 6 March 2017 at 7-9pm.
Please join Laughter Association UK and be part of making therapeutic laughter count as personal and professional methods for stress management, communication skills, and team building in the UK.
Laughter Association’s members facilitate and teach to highest standards, delivering training and workshops based on therapeutic laughter, Laughter Yoga and other laughter-based skills as professional services.
Workshops and training delivered by members follow the regulations and standards outlined by the organisation.
If you missed the launch please read the official press release.
Laughter Conference and Festival 9-11 June at Cabourne Parva
Great bands and musicians, cool workshops and inspiring speakers.
An incredible gathering of the most positive people, raising the energy and co-creating the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.
The happiest weekend of the year!
Book your place on www.laughterfestival.org.uk.
- When? Friday 9-11 June starting 9 June with a Laughter Conference
- Where? Cabourne Parva, Lincolnshire, LN7 6DR
- How much? £85 for the Laughter Conference and the Laughter Festival, £68 for Laughter Festival only (fees available until 1 April 2017)
UnitedMind has delivered Laughter Yoga Training since 2007 and laughter coaching and workshops since 2002.
The experience I bring to my students and colleagues far exceeds the content of any training programme rolled out by Laughter Yoga Internation.
At the same time I am true to the content and outcome of the 1-day Laughter Yoga Basic Learning, 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training, and 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training.
If you are curious about bringing more laughter into your life you may wish to start learning Laughter Yoga Skills for yourself on the 1-day Certified Laughter Yoga Basic Learning course.
The 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training may be your next step to bringing more laughter into your life as well as sharing laughter with others in a laughter club or other community groups.
When you venture onto the 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training you learn more than just laughter, breathing, Gibberish, coaching, and other elements of the practice of Laughter Yoga.
Undobtedly an experience that takes you further on a journey of removing the ego that drives us to being protective of our work and self, to that of a teacher who creates leaders with whom we can all grow and share the space of spreading joy, happiness, and thriving communities.
However, no matter how successful you go on to become – never assume you know it all!
There are always lessons to be learned and I have lots to share with you…
A real and fun beginning of the future, bringing you to the present moment!
The video below is from the first students who went on to become successful Laughter Yoga Teachers – please visit UnitedMind on YouTube to watch many more experiences:
If you would like to join the Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers and start bringing laughter to yourself, your clients, team, organisation or home, or if you would like more information about Laughter Training for you or your team, organisation, group, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717. Or book your training on www.unitedmind.co.uk/shop/.
I teach the courses run in the following locations:
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- St. Albans
- Your venue
- Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- Hemel Hempstead
- St. Albans
- Your venue
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- St. Albans
- Certified Laughter Coach and Gibberish Coach Training
- St Albans
Laughter Yoga Leader
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/):
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- ONLINE in May 2017 – 2, 9, 16, 23
- 02-03 March 2017 in London FULL
- 20-21 April 2017 in London £175 early /£225
- 13-14 May 2017 in St Albans £175 early /£225
- 22-23 July 2017 in Durham £175 early /£225
- 05-06 October 2017 in Blackpool £175 early /£225
- More dates on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Laughter Yoga Teacher
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/):
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012
- 03-07 April 2017 in St Albans £595 early / £750
- 10-14 April 2017 in Durham £595 early / £750
- 10-14 July 2017 in Hemel Hempstead £595 early / £750
- NEW Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Fees are excluding accommodation (only applies to Hemel Hempstead training) which you must book separately on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/accommodation/.
Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
The 2-day Laughter Therapist Training is only the beginning of the 6-12 months programme (full details on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-therapist/)
2-day Certified Laughter Therapist (NB 6-12-month programme)
- 01-02 April 2017 St. Albans FULL
- 26-27 August 2017 St. Albans £550 early / £750
- 03-04 August Durham £550 early / £750
Laughter Yoga Coach
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training and 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers runs online on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach/ and www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach-cpd/):
2-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
- 03-04 May 2017 10am-3pm Online £175early /£225
1-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers
- 23 March 2017 10am-3pm Online £95 early /£150
Or you can book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and get closer to your real laughter through the practice of Laughter Yoga exercises.
- 8-week One-On-One Laughter Coaching Programme
Your workplace at dates to suit you!
All of the training courses are great addition to any type of therapy or workshop facilitation, health work as well as business related demands, as the courses take you through learning a skillset that can successfully be utilised and adopted to any group whether it is about laughter, play, relaxation, mindfulness, or balance in life in general.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace, or concessions.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.