…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- Advanced Laughter Yoga and the Laughter Conference
- Choosing laughter as a daily practice
- Laughter Yoga Leader Training – extra dates
And just to mention
- Meet some of the awesome people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Healthy Laughing Blog
- The Laughter Club in 2014 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Advanced Laughter Yoga and Laughter Conference
This summer we are opening the doors to some amazing events in Manchester:
- 7th June 2014 the Advanced Laughter Yoga Training Day with Dr. Madan Kataria, the Founder of the Worldwide Laughter Yoga Movement. Enjoy a day of learning from the master himself. This day is for Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders and Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, only, which is the reason additional 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training dates have been scheduled prior to 7th June.
The training day will be followed by an evening of networking with Laughter Yoga Professionals (requires separate booking).
- 8th June 2014 the Laughter Conference sponsored by Feelgood Communities and the Laughter Network in the UK runs an exciting programme with exciting key-note speakers, including Dr. Kataria. This event is open to everyone.
Please contact us to find out more about the events and to reserve your place on email, email@example.com.
Choosing laughter as a daily practice
Laughter Yoga offers a unique way of bringing in a number of benefits for boosting health and well-being, which we may not get from our average dose of laughter.
Many people coming to laughter clubs, laughter workshops, laughter training and other laughter events face severe seriousness and often tell stories about how little laughter they have in their life.
Lots of us grow up learning that we have to work hard to achieve and be successful in life – but what if that is just a myth that has been told since the time when laughter was banned or frowned upon?
Laughing for an extended period of time starts a number of different chemical processes in the body, including the release of hormones which make us feel happy and at ease. Usual friendly banter and jokes don’t provide enough laughter for various reasons to actually benefit the body and mind in the same profound way as when we laugh for 10-15 minutes for no reason.
People become more sociable and nicer to be around when they smile and laugh, it softens our viewpoints and we become less judgmental. Our relationships deepen and become more sharing and caring on all levels.
This is great in our social circles as well as in the workplace.
Laughter Yoga practice also provides an increase in the netsupply or air-intake and enhances the way we breathe, making our breath deeper and more refreshing and energising. Superb news for the workplace as we get more fresh air circulating around our whole body, including our brain, and in this way we find ourselves more productive, motivated and creative.
What’s not to like about laughing and Laughter Yoga?
Praticing Laughter Yoga daily has helped many people coping with life’s ups and downs, going through stressful situations in terms of health, work and relationships.
When you learn Laughter Yoga in a workshop or Laughter Club or on a training programme it doesn’t mean you will start running your own events, it is just as much for your own daily benefits. It is for anyone who wants the extra-ordinary kick to life through laughing.
The change in people is amazing!
This is why I am committed to teaching people across the UK and beyond how to bring about these amazing changes and benefits.
When it is time to laugh, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07736 341 717.
Laughter Yoga Training
In order to become eligible to learn from Dr. Kataria a minimum of the 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training is a requirement. The dates in March in London are fully booked and owing to the interest and popularity of this course new dates have been scheduled.
There is also a couple of special FEBRUARY offers of £225 for booking both 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training and 1-day Advanced Laughter Yoga Training on 7 June.
Please make sure you register in time!
- 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
24-25 April 2014 in London
03-04 May 2014 in St. Albans
26-27 May 2014 in Durham
£150 (early bird) / £200 per person
- 5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
14-18 July 2014 in Hemel Hempstead
£550 per person plus accommodation
- 1-day Advanced Laughter Yoga Training with Dr. Kataria
(for Laughter Yoga Professionals)
07 June 2014 in Manchester
£100 per person
If you want to be sure to get a seat on the course please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop. The early bird rates are available until one month prior to the training or until all spaces are full.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.