…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Information in this newsflash about
- Dementia week
- Corporate Member of ISMA
- Accreditation of Laughter Therapy Training by WCI
- The laughliest festival of the year – Laughter Festival 10-12 June
- Angel of the North Laughter Club first Sunday every month
- Laughter Yoga Leader Training at the Everton FC grounds in Liverpool
- Dates for certified teacher, coach, leader courses!
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
And just to mention
- Conscious 2 Production Company at the Laughter Training January 2016
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2016 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Dementia week with laughter
Laughter brings us together – and keeps us together!
We were thrilled to be part of so many plans for bringing laughter to our elderly countrymen and -women.
Laughter Yoga can potentially bring about improved memory and health all round, and in places where connection is key and days may sometimes seem lengthy and without much company, sharing laughter as an exercise has real value.
Please get in touch to find out how we can laugh in our later years, contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Corporate Member of ISMA
ISMA welcomes you to their website with the following information:
The International Stress Management Association[UK] ISMAUK is the leading professional body for workplace and personal stress managment, wellbeing and performance. A registered charity, ISMA exists to promote sound knowledge and best practice in stress management, both nationally and internationally.
Central to our activities is stress management training accreditation, and we also offer CPD for members, including professional updates. As part of our charitable work, we hold national and regional events, including the organisation and promotion of National Stress Awareness Day. This event is held every year in November, and has been held continuously for the last 18 years.
We feel that being a member of a professional organisation with focus on stress management and raising awareness about combating stress brings a new level of seriousness and acceptance to our workshops and programmes in which we use laughter as an effective tool for coping with all stress.
For more information about stress management for you or your team, organisation, group, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Accredited Laughter Therapist Training by WCI
This is a real seal of approval in terms of getting Laughter Therapy on the register or approved methods or learning and teaching, for treatment and recovery.
The Laughter Therapist training programme has been uniquely developed by UnitedMind over the past many years, and is for people who work in the health sector, in mental health organisations, in schools, in workplaces, health champions, yoga professionals, holistic health practitioners people who are Laughter Yoga trained, and those who want to release their laughter.
Catharsis at its best!
What do you know to be ‘true’ about your own laughter?
Learn how to re-connect with your laughter through Laughter Therapy, and learn how you can help others unlock their stored stuff in order to release real laughter.
- 27-28 August in St Albans – last chance £495 early bird / £695
- 3-4 September in Durham – last chance £495 early bird / £695
If you would like to bring Laughter Therapy to your clients, team, organisation or home, or if you would like more information about Laughter Training for you or your team, organisation, group, please contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Laughter Conference and Festival 10-12 June 2016
Laughter Conference and Festival – for everyone who enjoys a good laugh and great company.
The place to be on 10-12 June!
The Laughter Conference takes place on Friday 10 June 2016 at Cabourne Parva in Lincolnshire and the festival kicks off at the end of the day!
Proudly presenting our key-note speakers
- Professor Janet Lord, who will describe how our immune system starts to fail as we age, making us more susceptible to infections. She will also explain how stress makes this worse and why we are less able to deal with stress as we age. She will finish by discussing the benefits of reducing stress especially for older adults
- Giggleologist Jules Mitchell, who will be speaking about The Big Happiness Experiment which is currently rolling out in schools in the surrounding area of Birmingham
- Diretor of HumourUs Kate Hull Rodgers, who will take us on a journey through life with bipolar and her triumph over darkness and mental illness
- Founder of Laughter Yoga International Madan Kataria, who will update us on the latest news from the world of Laughter Yoga
- Author of ‘Manifest Positivy’ Dave Berman, who will be taking us on a daily journey with laughter in mind
- Director of UnitedMind Lotte Mikkelsen, who will talk about the latest in laughter therapy and why different approaches are key to bringing laughter to everyone
There are only a few conference tickets left so buy your ticket now via the festival link above and book until 30 April 2016 at the Early Bird fee of £76.00 (+ booking fee), and then the full price is £95.00 (+ booking fee).
Angel of the North Laughter Club
The Angel of the North Laughter Club meets on 1st Sunday every month at 10:30am to 11:30am – next on 5 June, then 3 July, 7 August, etc.
We look forward to laughing with you!
If you are looking for a Laughter Club in your area please visit the newly updated Google Map of Laughter Clubs in the UK.
If you are interested in setting up your own Laughter Club please do get in touch or book your Certified Laughter Yoga Training and join the laughs.
Always laughing for World Peace!
For more information about Laughter Clubs or Laughter Training for you or your team, organisation, group, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 07736 341 717.
Courses are really popular and 2016 is already looking full – a great present for yourself and those you care about, and those you work with.
Give yourself and someone else the gift of laughter and learn from the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK, that would be me. I have been privileged to teach more than 800 people over the years and I never get tired of sharing this work!
Our courses run in the following locations:
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- St. Albans
- Your venue
- Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- Hemel Hempstead
- Your venue NEW
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- St. Albans
- Certified Laughter Coach and Gibberish Coach Training
- St Albans
Laughter Yoga Leader
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues:
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 20-21 July 2016 in Durham £150 early /£200 – NEW DATES
- 03-04 August 2016 in Liverpool £150 early /£200 – NEW!!
- 24-25 September 2016 in St Albans £150 early /£200
- 06-07 October 2016 in Blackpool £150 early /£200
- 20-21 October 2016 in London £150 early /£200
- ONLINE on 1, 8, 15, 22 June 2016
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Laughter Yoga Teacher
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues:
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012
- 08-12 August 2016 in Durham £550 early / £695
- 31 Oct-04 Nov 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
- 10-14 July 2017 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
- NEW Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Fees are excluding accommodation which you must book separately. Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
Laughter Yoga Coach
The 1-day or 2-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training runs online on the following dates:
2-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
- 09-10 May 2016 10am-3pm Online £150 early /£200
1-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers
- 02 June 2016 10am-3pm Online £95 early /£150
Or you can book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and get closer to your real laughter through the practice of Laughter Yoga exercises.
- 8-week One-On-One Laughter Coaching Programme
The 3-day Laughter Therapist Training runs online on the following dates:
3-day Certified Laughter Therapist
- 27-28 August St. Albans £495 early / £695
- 03-04 August Durham £495 early / £695
Your workplace at dates to suit you!
All of the training courses are great addition to any type of therapy or workshop facilitation, health work as well as business related demands, as the courses take you through learning a skillset that can successfully be utilised and adopted to any group whether it is about laughter, play, relaxation, mindfulness, or balance in life in general.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace, or concessions.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.