Welcome to January 2022
…and news, stories, upcoming events and event reviews from UnitedMind Ltd. Laughter Yoga, Laughter Yoga in London, all over the UK and elsewhere, The Laughter Club International (UK) and The Telephone Laughter Club.
UnitedMind is on the forefront with laughter, happiness and joy!
In January News we share the following…
- Laughter Reflection from Yours Truly
- Laughter Yoga for transforming lives and workplaces
- Upcoming celebrations and events ready for booking
- 9-10 March Corporate Wellbeing Expo 2022
- 2 April 2022 UnitedMind 20th Anniversary and Master Trainer 10th Anniversary
- 15-17 July 2022 Laughter Yoga Teacher Reunion
- Two January Laughter Workshops exploring Spiritual Aspects of Laughter
Important dates and info:
- The Laughter Club International UK) in St Albans on Zoom
- The Telephone Laughter Club
- Secure your Laughter Yoga and Laughter Therapist training dates
You can enjoy reading our news on our secure site on UnitedMind.co.uk!
A few videos and places to listen and look – the links are now working again…
- Laughter Yoga with Martin and Roman on ITV Marting & Roman’s Weekend Best
- YouTube Impromptu Conversations
- Laughter Yoga with Sally on ITV News May 2020
- Oxford University Press, Digeo Productions and Laughter Yoga
- Laughter Yoga with Andi Peters on ITV Lorraine August 2019
- Laughter Yoga with Lotte on Channel 4 4Music Trending Live 11 Sep 2018
- UnitedMind’s Secure Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
- The Laughter Club in 2020 – we are online!
Please follow and like UnitedMind on Social Media
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/unitedmind
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/unitedmind.through.laughter
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/lottemikkel
- Instagram – https//www.instagram.com/unitedmindlaughteryoga
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@laughteryoga
There is a brand new year ahead of us.
It happened so quickly yet 2021 had all the months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds in it as every year has.
On these final hours of the year it is my time to reflect on what was and project new througths into what is coming.
I will not be dwelling too long on 2021 except to say thank you for all the laughter we have shared in person and online, thank you to corporations and organisations, teams and individuals who have willingly opened their webcams, doors, minds, hearts, and perception to the transformation that laughter brings to each and everyone of us when shared plentiful.
2020 was a year of upheaval and uncertainty, 2021 was a year where we hoped to bring back a form of normality, yet it turned into another unclear year for many.
However, it brought growth and connection, too.
With this in mind I look forward to sharing even more laughter around the globe, with national and international clients, friends, family and colleagues, as we move into 2022 with eyes wide open, full of hope and with our vibrational energy raised on a path of making change matter!
Whether 2021 brought sour grapes or milk and honey is unimportant, it is the resilience and resourcefulness that kept us all going and got us through.
That is what drives us yet again to create a peaceful and empowering present and future for everyone.
Your joy and smiles keep the wheels turning. Thank you!
Wishing you a truly special New Year with everything that money cannot buy plus some.
With Love, Friendship, Honesty, Kindness, Health, Hope, Goodness, Grace, Gratitude, Understanding, Faith, Peace, Forgiveness, Patience, Diligence, Love, Blessings and Joy
Laughter Yoga Expert and Master Trainer
Train yourself in any skill that involves laughter.
If you do need a reason for it, I have many to share.
Laughter is moving, fun, healthy, connecting, exciting, and full of potential for positive change.
It starts with yourself and extends into your communities, at home and at work.
Laughter is an inside job.
And Laughter permits you to open all the internal doors and gateways to reveal great potential for happiness, thriving, your dreams, your work, contribution, compassion, to being an outstanding leader in your life and of your life.
Manage your life and your work from your heart but do not leave your head behind. This is a recipe for success in all areas of living well.
The past many years have seen thousands of national and international corporations choosing Laughter Yoga as a method for improving connection, teamwork, lowering stress, and boosting staff morale while looking after mental health and wellbeing of their organisation.
Train yourself or your team.
To become an instructor or facilitator, the 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training is a great start, but if you wish to become a train the trainer as well as deliver high-quality corporate workshops, then the 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training will be your next step after the leader training.
There are no requirements for the 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training (or 5-week online leader training), and you do not need to practice or know yoga as we are simply doing basic breathing exercises combined with the laughter.
So, start by becoming a Laughter Yoga Leader on the 2-day in-person or 5-week Laughter Yoga Leader Training Online.
Second step could be becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher on the 5-day in-person training if you feel called to corporate transformation or to teaching.
And finally to become a Laughter Coach, delivering one-on-one sessions, you can add an extra day to your training as Laughter Yoga Teacher.
More information about the different programmes is available on
- Laughter Yoga Leader – from £195 per person
- Laughter Yoga Teacher – from £895 per person including accommodation
- Laughter Yoga Coach – from £950 per person including accommodation
Upon completion of Laughter Yoga training with UnitedMind and Laughter Yoga Master Trainer Lotte Mikkelsen you will receive the Laughter Yoga International Laughter Yoga Certificate and be eligible for the UnitedMind accredited training certification.
UnitedMind is registered with our insurance company as a training provider which means that our certificates grant you insurance.
When you choose your training provider please make sure you check their credentials as online training methods and courses are not always covered by insurers.
There are a few more requirements if you want the additional accreditation certificate.
FHT Accredited courses uniquely from UnitedMind Laughter Yoga and our Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers are
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training
- Laughter Therapist Training
With accreditation we are taking Laughter Yoga seriously and we are bringing the standards to another level of nationwide approval within the education system.
This is continued professional development and gives you points to add to your CPD list!
To learn more about how you can become a Laughter Yoga Leader or Teacher please contact Lotte on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming celebrations and events
Every day is an opportunity for laughter and 2022 makes it even easier!
On 9th-10th March 2022
The Business Revival Series at ExCEL in London. You can find UnitedMind and Laughter Yoga in the Corporate Wellness Expo area on Stand 258.
On 1st April 2022
What started out as a sole trader business changed into a limited company in 2007 and there has been no stopping the share of laughter for the health of it since the very first day.
UnitedMind celebrate 20th Anniversary in business!
In addition I celebrate my 10th Anniversary as Laughter Yoga Master Trainer. What a true privilege it has been and continues to be.
Please join me celebrating those pivotal moments in the history of Laughter Yoga UK.
On 15th-17th July 2022
As Laughter Yoga Teacher, Laughter Yoga Leader, Laughter Yoga Colleague, family and friend you are invited to join this event for a small fee per person to cover the venue costs.
- Friday 15th-Sunday 17th July 2022 Laughter Yoga Teacher Reuninon at Felden Lodge in Hemel Hempstead £175
We play, we laugh, we cry, we talk serious talks, we plan, we laugh some more, we dance and sing – and then we eat some nice food together.
This reunion is our second get-together since 2012 and as a Laughter Yoga Teacher this is a must-go-to event!
There is only a limited number of rooms available, and I advise you to book soon if you plan on joining us.
Just like those other special days you cannot wait for…
For more information please contact Lotte on on mobile/WhatsApp +44 (0) 7736341717 or email email@example.com.
Two Laughter Workshops exploring the Spirituality of Laughter
The 12 Chakra Laughter Activation Programme
An innovative laughter workshops connecting your laughter with the energy alignment of you.
Laughter plays a big role in your physical, emotional, mental and spirtual wellbeing just as your energy centres do.
Aligning yourself energetically is key to creating resilience and maintaining great health and balance in life.
In this workshop you will step through the 12 chakras and connect them with your own deep-seated laughter. We nat even explore 3 additional chakras…
- Next workshop at £20 per person from 15-16:30 on 12 December 2021
The 7 Pillars of Wisdom with Laughter Programme
Connecting with high-vibrational practices is key to vitality and joy.
In this workshop you will experience the 7 pillars of wisdom and their impact in life and on the planet.
We will be connecting it all with your own deep-rooted laughter.
We change when we let go of old structures and ways to create a path for our joint future.
- Next workshop at £20 per person from 15-16:30 on 11 December 2021
The Laughter Club in St Albans is sharing laughter on Zoom on 1st Sunday every month (except August) at 1pm-1:30pm!
Please register online on https://form.jotform.com/200864136631350.
We are up to something with laughter and sharing the benefits, and we hope that you enjoy these monthly Laughter Yoga workouts.
- Sunday 2 January 2022 at 1pm-1:30pm
- Sunday 6 February 2022 at 1pm-1:30pm
- Sunday 3 March 2022 at 1pm-1:30pm
A Laughter Club is just like a fitness session and we encourage you to pay as you can to www.paypal.me/unitedmind.
Thank you for your kindness.
Please get in touch about the laughter clubs and other options via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0800 1214 714 or mobile 07736 341 717.
The Telephone Laughter Club runs Monday to Friday at 7am to 7:10am.
Change your outlook and you will change your life!
The full story of The Telephone Laughter Club in the UK can be read on www.lottemikkelsen.com/laughter-ms.
Please subscribe and support The Telephone Laughter Club by donating the annual fee of £30 to keep it going every weekday morning from 7am-7:10am. You can subscribe via www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/subscriptions.
Laughter Yoga is for everyone!
PLEASE NOTE, The Laughter Yoga Training is still certified with a standard international certificate issued by Laughter Yoga International and co-signed by your teacher(s) which you receive at the end of the 2-day or 5-day training.
If you decide to achieve accreditation you will receive a second UnitedMind/FHT certificate on completion.
Please note, UnitedMind and UnitedMind Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers are the only providers of Accredited Laughter Yoga Training in the UK.
In addition, you get support from your teachers as you move on with your personal and professional laughter life, as and when you need it. It is your call!
UnitedMind teaches Laughter Yoga courses in the following locations:
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Teacher
- London, St. Albans, Preston, Durham, Online
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
This training is a requirement for becoming a Laughter Yoga Coach
- Hemel Hempstead
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- Hemel Hempstead, Stanmore
- Accredited Laughter Coach and Certified Gibberish Coach Training
- Your venue, your group – minimum 4 people
We really look forward to seeing you at our very special Laughter Yoga Leader Training!
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/):
- 22-23 January 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader St Albans £195
- 05-06 March 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 18-19 June 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 15-16 October 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader London £195
- 19-20 November 2022 Laughter Yoga Leader Durham £195
- More dates in 2021 and 2022 are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
12-hour Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training Online – click to choose your dates:
- Wednesday 05, 12, 19, 26 January 2022 at 7pm-9:30pm
- Wednesday 02, 09, 16, 23 February 2022 at 7pm-9:30pm
- More dates in 2022 are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/training/4-week-online-laughter-leader-training/
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/) solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012:
- 11-15 July 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850
- 31 October-04 November 2022 in Hemel Hempstead residential £850
- More dates on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/
Fees for residential training are including accommodation.
Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
The 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Teachers runs online on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach-cpd/):
Or you can book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and get closer to your real laughter through the practice of Laughter Yoga exercises.
The 2-day Laughter Therapist Training is only the beginning of the 6-12 months programme (full details on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-therapist/)
- 12-13 February 2022 Hemel Hempstead £550 early bird
- 20-21 August 2022 Hemel Hempstead £550 early bird
The 1-day Gibberish Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers runs on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/gibberish-coach/):
All fees listed in the newsletter are early bird fees available until one month before training dates and excluding travel and accommodation costs unless otherwise stated. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about accredited training courses please contact us via email@example.com, phone 0800 1214 714, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general as well as a few moments of change on The Laughter Blog.
Our pages are constantly going through changes so please feel free to stop at Your Everyday Laughter Queen, Laughter Conference UK, and World Laughter Day UK, The Telephone Laughter Club, Laughter Clubs in the UK, and please stay with us on www.unitedmind.co.uk.