…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- The Telephone Laughter Club – no truth in allegations
- Health and Happiness – a great choice!
- Laughter Yoga Teacher in Durham – cheaper to stay
And just to mention
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2015 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Telephone Laughter Club LIVE!
The Telephone Laughter Club has been running since September 2008 and has always been a live conference call.
In January 2012 The Telephone Laughter Club became a subscription service as a way of covering the running costs.
There have been four occasions of recorded sessions with the consent of members at the time and in time for members to avoid calling in if they wished to do so. These recordings have been for press and marketing purposes only. One of which is a YouTube recording available for free.
There are no recordings being played back on The Telephone Laughter Club, and there have never been playbacks in the history of The Telephone Laughter Club in the UK, just as there never will be.
Laughter Yoga is not religious, nor is it political, and there are no hidden agendas and no judging taking place when we laugh.
So, why laugh on the telephone?
Some people may not have access to a Laughter Club – if that is the case, please join the Laughter Yoga Leader and/or Laughter Yoga Teacher Training! Laughter Clubs run weekly, fortnightly, or monthly – or even on rarer occasions, and in order to get the true benefits laughter needs to be maintained on a daily basis in extended bouts of bellylaugh.
It is the season to be jolly and joyous yet there is so much stress going around…
This Christmas, give the gift of laughter to someone you care about!
It really is very simple; subscribe to connect to the live conference call and feel the knock-on effect as you laugh daily!
Choice between 7:00am-7:10am and 12noon-12:10pm:
- Monthly £6
- Quarterly £15 (saving £3)
- Annually £50 (saving £22)
Choosing BOTH 7:00am-7:10am AND 12noon-12:10pm:
- Monthly £10 (saving £4)
- Quarterly £25 (saving £6 plus £10 = £16 per quarter)
- Annually £80 (saving £22 plus £40 = £62 per year)
NB Annual subscriptions registered in December run until 31 December 2015.
Please register online or get in touch on email email@example.com to learn more about how you can bring telephone or conference laughter to your workplace and community.
However, if you dial in from a mobile phone there may be call charges but good news is that there are ways around it all, e.g. dial 0333 555 8800 before dialling our 0800-number, you can save money and pay only the local rate for your call. Please check with your mobile call provider to see what is cheapest.
Health and Happiness – a great choice
Lots of medical and scientific research states that laughter is good for us, acts as a natural painkiller, boosts our health, and lowers all the chemicals that have an advers effect on our health and wellbeing.
Don’t just trust what you read – even if it is all very supportive in helping promoting Laughter Yoga for the greater good. Try it for yourself, feel the effect of an extended laugh.
Practicing Laughter Yoga can impact all areas of life!
UnitedMind offer long-term, long-lasting, and flexible solutions based on daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly laughter sessions running regularly over a period of time.
There are many ways to learn to incorporate laughter and Laughter Yoga into your daily life, for example
- train as a Laughter Yoga Leader and run your own community groups or professional workshops
- train as a Laughter Yoga Teacher and do as Laughter Yoga Leaders PLUS teach new Laughter Yoga Leaders
- invite us to run Laughter Workshops at your personal or professional events
- book a long-term programme for your team
- learn laughter every day on the 8-week Laughter Coaching Programme
These are just a few examples of what is available and how you can take on permanent, positive change in your life, communities and beyond.
For more information on our programmes for promoting health and happiness in the workplace and at home, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Cheaper to stay in Durham
The accommodation in Durham has always been slightly more costly than in Hemel Hempstead but the cost has now been reduced to almost the same leve.
Join us in Durham on 13-17 April 2015:
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 13-17 April 2015 in Durham (first in 2 years) £550 per person
- 11-16 April 2016 in Durham £550 per person
- Accommodation £250 for shared room and £290 for single room
Or in Hemel Hempstead on 6-10 July 2015:
- 6-10 July 2015 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person
- 11-16 July 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person
- Accommodation £220 for shared room and £260 for single room
Please contact us to find out more about certified laughter training for your workplace – or other training, workshops, clubs, or events – via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Other upcoming training dates:
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 27-28 November 2014 in Durham £150 early bird until 31 October 2014
- Your workplace at dates to suit you!
- Dates in 2015 are also available to book
24-25 January 2015 in St Albans
21-22 February 2015 in Durham
05-06 March 2015 in London
12-13 March 2015 in Nr Alslev, DENMARK! including 20yr Celebration
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training can be booked as a Refresher course for Laughter Yoga Graduates at only £75 in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
If you want to be sure to get a seat on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop. Please get in touch about special deals, offers, and payment plans. For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717. All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.