…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Information in this newsflash about
- Laughter Yoga Leader Training in London or elsewhere in St Albans, Durham, Blackpool…
- Pady O’Connor, Clown Doctor in the UK, and the REAL Patch Adams, MD
- Online training in laughter based skills
- Laughter Business Experts Programme – the real deal
- Red Nose recap and World Laughter Day on 7 May mention
- 1-day, 2-day, 5-day Laughter Yoga training events
- Dates for teacher, coach, leader, therapist courses!
In the coming months we will be laughing with “Yes to Life”, “Normal? Festival of the Brain”, “World Laughter Day” at Angel of the North, and many other exciting corporate and non-profit organisations.
We look forward to telling you all about it!
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
And just to mention
- Daily Laughers Day #88 with Dave Berman and Lotte Mikkelsen
- Conscious 2 Production Company at the Laughter Training January 2016
- Meet some of the awesome people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2017 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training London and elsewhere
The 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training on 20-21 May is full and I decided to add extra dates for 7-8 June. Learning Laughter Yoga in London is really popular and I recommend booking real soon if you are available and interested!
You will be learning from Laughter Yoga Master Trainer, Lotte Mikkelsen, and get the opportunity to harvest a lot of information and goodies on these two days.
This 2-day certified training is an amazing choice for developing personal and professional skills, communication, confidence, presentation and much more.
Come as a newbie or come as Laughter Yoga Leader and refresh your skills!
Next 2-day Certified Leader Training runs in St Albans on 13-14 May, London 7-8 June, Durham 22-23 July.
Or at your own location – I came back from teaching in Isle of Wight earlier in March and just need a minimum of four people at your venue…
If you just want to try Laughter Yoga for an hour, you are welcome on day-1 from at 12noon to 1pm where we run our first full session.
If you want to hear a little snippet of what you may achieve or experience please visit the Daily Laughers YouTube Channel and listen in on laughs and discussions – the ones with Dave interviewing me are viewable on
- Daily Laughers Day #406 about Laughter Therapy with Lotte Mikkelsen https://youtu.be/coAqwa-6coI
- Daily Laughers Day #407 about Laughter Yoga and MS with Lotte Mikkelsen https://youtu.be/ByCZH938hUc
- Daily Laughers Day #408 about Laughter in Business with Lotte Mikkelsen https://youtu.be/M0XOaH8FOf0
If you have any questions or need more information about our laughter training and workshops, please contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717. Or book your place in UnitedMind’s Online Shop.
Pady is one of seven Clown doctors working with Tin Arts leading for 10 years a programme in hospitals with Families and young people who are short term and terminally unwell, bringing pleasure and play to north east wards.
And he does so much more…
Pady O’ Connor is an Actor, Director and an International Teacher of theatre. Read more about him on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/laughter/meet-pady-oconnor-clown-doctor-artistic-director-meemee-london-25-april-2017/.
Please join us in London when Pady O’Connor introduces Clown Doctors in the UK, and is followed by Patch Adams.
- When? Tuesday, 25 April 2017 from 10:30am (doors open) to 5pm
- Where? Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5JF
- How much? £150 until 31 March, then £175
There are few seats left – now is a great time to book on
If you have any questions or need more information about our courses, workshops and how you can learn, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Online training courses for learning laughter based skills
However, it is training that works regardless of the journey to the certification.
There are online training courses available which are mainly self study programmes where you read, watch videos, submit your work, and finish your training.
I dare say my online courses are different!
You will be spending the majority of your training with me at the other end of an online conference where we will be chatting, laughing, interacting and doing some serious learning and training. In between the online sessions you practice and add the extra hours of learning so you can be ready to present to me and discuss any issues, questions, hesitations and thoughts you may have.
It is great fun and there are some great hours of learning in the online training!
Because sometimes it is important to act, and if venues and dates are not suitable until much later then online may be a good place to start! Dates for in-person training may not always be available to you, or they may be challenging to get to on the specific dates.
This is why online training can get you started.
Online training kicks you off with new skills to start a social Laughter Club or community group. Oc course, to get your full Laughter Yoga International Certification you will need to come on a minimum of 1-day in-person training, which can be day-2 of the Laughter Yoga Leader Training.
Great news is that included in the Laughter Leader Online Training is the 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training at a date that suits you, and you can choose to come on both days or just day number 2.
Next online Laughter Leader Training (which includes in-person training at any future dates of your choice in London, St. Albans, Durham or Blackpool)
- Tuesdays, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd May 2017 from 10am to 12noon
- Tuesdays and Wednesday, 6th, 13th, 20th, 28th June from 10am to 12noon
- OR at times that are suited to your schedule
In-person 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training in 2017:
- 13-14 May in St Albans
- 07-08 June in London
- 22-23 July in Durham
- 26-27 September in St Albans
- 05-06 October in Blackpool
- 19-20 October in London
- 18-19 November in Durham
- 07-08 December in London
- and dates available in 2018, too…
A certificate from UnitedMind will be issued for the online training and a Laughter Yoga International certicate will be given on completion in person.
There are other courses running online as well: Gibberish Training, Laughter Therapist Training, and Laughter Yoga Coach Training plus our amazing Business Experts Programme.
What a lovely comment to get from Rosey who recently completed the Laughter Yoga Leader Training followed by the 4-week Laughter Business Experts Programme:
I have now completed 2 training courses with Lotte, the Laughter Leader and Laughter Business Programme courses. Lotte makes learning extremely fun whilst always keeping clear and to the point – after both courses I have come away feeling confident in myself and my abilities and excited to put the work into practice. I would highly recommend Lotte for all your laughter training needs.
The 4-week programme helps you develop your own sense of direction and comes with highly usable and useful tools. This workshop programme is based on real life experience!
Next: Wednesday, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st May 2017 from 12noon to 2pm.
Red Nose recap and World Laughter Day mention
The Laughter Professionals Team raised over £700 for Comic Relief with events running in several places around the country.
A few memorable moments from laughter sessions for Comic Relief 2017 have been placed here; Mel Bloch in Stanmore, Maggie Thompson in Dudley, Linda Nightingale in Bourne, Cheryl Green in Bedford, Katja Vincent in Sunbury, and Lotte Mikkelsen, Andrew Stevens, and Jan Turner in Hartlepool.
And read the great story from Cheryl Green in Bedford on:
Our next big countrywide, in fact a worldwide event is 7 May 2017 when we celebrate World Laughter Day!
Save the Sunday for more laughter!
If you have any questions or need more information about laughter and fundraising opportunities, please contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
The experience I bring to my students and colleagues far exceeds the content of any training programme rolled out by Laughter Yoga International.
My experience has been developed over 30 odd years in national and international organisations during my corporate years from 1987 to 2009, and running UnitedMind part time from 2002 until 2010 when I decided to take the wonderful risk of sharing laughter full time.
At the same time I am true to the content and outcome of the 1-day Laughter Yoga Basic Learning, 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training, and 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training.
Laughter Yoga is at the heart of my work and you can be certain to get the authentic flavour of Laughter Yoga and the innovative experience of many years’ work.
Here is a little re-cap on the certificated 1, 2 and 5 day Laughter Yoga courses:
- If you are curious about bringing more laughter into your life you may wish to start learning Laughter Yoga Skills for yourself on the 1-day Certified Laughter Yoga Basic Learning course.
- The 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training may be your next step to bringing more laughter into your life as well as sharing laughter with others in a laughter club or other community groups.
- When you venture onto the 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training you learn more than just laughter, breathing, Gibberish, coaching, and other elements of the practice of Laughter Yoga.
Undobtedly an experience that takes you further on a journey of removing the ego that drives us to being protective of our work and self, to that of a teacher who creates leaders with whom we can all grow and share the space of spreading joy, happiness, and thriving communities.
The personal and professional growth potentially happening on this course is outstanding.
However, no matter how successful you go on to become – never assume you know it all!
There are always lessons to be learned and I have lots to share with you…
A real and fun beginning of the future, bringing you to the present moment!
Laughter happens now – not yesterday and not tomorrow.
The video below is from the first students who went on to become successful Laughter Yoga Teachers – please visit UnitedMind on YouTube to watch many more experiences:
If you would like to join the Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers and start bringing laughter to yourself, your clients, team, organisation or home, or if you would like more information about Laughter Training for you or your team, organisation, group, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Full details and dates are listed further down and you can always find information on www.unitedmind.co.uk or by contacting using the details just above. Or book your place in UnitedMind’s Online Shop. Feel free to get in touch to see if you are eligble for a REALLY special offer!
I teach the courses run in the following locations:
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- St. Albans
- Your venue
- Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- Hemel Hempstead
- St. Albans
- Your venue
- Accredited Laughter Therapist Training
- St. Albans
- Certified Laughter Coach and Gibberish Coach Training
- St Albans
Laughter Yoga Leader
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/):
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- ONLINE in May 2017 – 2, 9, 16, 23
- 20-21 April 2017 in London £175 early FULL
- 13-14 May 2017 in St Albans £175 early /£225
- 07-08 June 2017 in London £175 early /£225
- 22-23 July 2017 in Durham £175 early /£225
- 05-06 October 2017 in Blackpool £175 early /£225
- More dates on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Laughter Yoga Teacher
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/):
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012
- 03-07 April 2017 in St Albans £595 early / £750
- 10-14 April 2017 in Durham £595 early / £750
- 10-14 July 2017 in Hemel Hempstead £750 incl stay
- NEW Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Fees are excluding accommodation (only applies to Hemel Hempstead training) which you must book separately on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/accommodation/.
Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
The 2-day Laughter Therapist Training is only the beginning of the 6-12 months programme (full details on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-therapist/)
2-day Certified Laughter Therapist (NB 6-12-month programme)
- 26-27 August 2017 St. Albans £550 early / £750
- 03-04 August Durham £550 early / £750
Laughter Yoga Coach
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training and 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers runs online on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach/ and www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-coach-cpd/):
2-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
- 03-04 May 2017 10am-3pm Online £175early /£225
1-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers
- 01 June 2017 10am-3pm Online £95 early /£150
Or you can book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and get closer to your real laughter through the practice of Laughter Yoga exercises.
- 8-week One-On-One Laughter Coaching Programme
Your workplace at dates to suit you!
All of the training courses are great addition to any type of therapy or workshop facilitation, health work as well as business related demands, as the courses take you through learning a skillset that can successfully be utilised and adopted to any group whether it is about laughter, play, relaxation, mindfulness, or balance in life in general.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace, or concessions.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.