…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Information in this newsflash about
- Endemol filming in East London
- World Laughter Day 1 May 2016!
- Learn to Laugh again
- 3 Laughter Yoga Business Experts for the price of 1
- Laughter Conference and Festival – just great!
- Dates for Certified Training – date changes!
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
And just to mention
- Conscious 2 Production Company at the Laughter Training January 2016
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2016 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Endemol filming in East London
In January we had the pleasure of meeting the production company, Conscious 2, who came to our Laughter Yoga Leader Training to participate and film for a documentary.
In March, Endemol got in touch and we entered a small flat in East London to take part in filming of a Laughter Workshop for their lifestyle channel which has several high profile presenters from the world of TV and online.
Andrea, Federical, Emily, Francesca and I discussed and showed presenter Emily ways in which we all can bring laughter into our daily lives.
It was fun…
…and with very little space.
We are always open to interviews and productions for radio or tv.
Sharing laughter is key to promoting great health and wellbeing with these tools and techniques!
World Laughter Day
World Laughter Day has been celebrated on first Sunday in May since 2001 and in the UK I have been hosting the event in St. Albans since 2005, and with many events run around the country by other Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers.
This year we will be celebrating the day at a very special venue in North-East England, Angel of the North.
Meet us for a laugh by the feet of the statue from 10:30am to 12noon!
More details and World Laughter Day Map can be checked out on www.worldlaughterday.co.uk.
Learn to Laugh again
However, just think about your laughter for a moment; how often do you laugh, how long, how deep and hearty, with whom – or without anyone, when do you laugh? – or do you laugh?
But why question laughter?
Perhaps a good reason is that we add reason to laughing instead of experiencing laughter from within.
Catharsis is release.
To experience catharsis we need to allow ourselves to let go and become present with the experience of laughter instead of holding it back in order to stay in control.
Control and laughter do not go well together!
Learn how to re-connect with your laughter through Laughter Yoga and Laughter Therapy.
- 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training – London, St. Albans, Blackpool, Durham, online, or your venue with your group/team
- 2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Coach Training – online
- 5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training – Hemel Hempstead, Durham, or your venue with your group/team/one-on-one
- 2.5-day Certified Laughter Therapist Training (NB 3-month programme) – St. Albans, Durham (tbc), online
Or book your 8-week One On One Laughter Coaching Programme and you are sure to experience the benefits that comes with a change in mindset.
- 8-week One-On-One Laughter Coaching Programme
Or for more information about Laughter Training or Laughter Coaching for you or your team, organisation, group, please contact us on email, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 07736 341 717
3 Laughter Yoga Business Experts for the price of 1
This way you can get the specialist skills of that particular expert in their specific field.
Read more about the programme on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/business-experts/ and get in touch!
Why would you need a business expert?
Laughter Yoga has many facets and applications. One of them is to present it at Conferences, to Corporates, and to Businesses where substantial income can be received.
These Business Experts will train, coach, and mentor interested people over a period of 12 months.
The purpose of this program is to assist Laughter Yogis to obtain and maximize commercial opportunities that are available by using Laughter Yoga.
Notes for interested parties
- Merv Neal, CEO Laughter Yoga Australia. Merv is an expert in establishing Strategic Business Plans that work.
- Lotte Mikkelsen, Founder UnitedMind Ltd. Lotte has more than 20 years experience in Corporate Sales and Product Marketing.
- Linda Leclerc, Founder Canadian School of Laughter Yoga. Linda is a respected keynote speaker, facilitator and trainer. She is as comfortable in a small group as she is on stage before a crowd of hundreds.
- Book your place on the next 4-week Business Experts Programme, starting 4th May 2016, on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/business/.
Or for more information about our Laughter Yoga Business Experts Programme please contact us on email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Laughter Festival – the laughliest festival of 2016
With the slogan “Just for the health of it” the Laughter Festival is launching a family friendly celebration for health and well-being.
Please join us on
Friday 10 June to Sunday 12 June 2016.
The programme is fresh, organic and constantly evolving.
- Friday: The Conference Key-Note Speakers include Kate Hull Rodgers of Humourus, Jules Mitchell of Happiness Lab, Dr. Janet Lord of MRC-Arthritis Research UK Centre for Musculoskeletal Ageing Research and more to be confirmed, you may indulge in a vegetarian lunch buffet, enjoy fun games, attend the Laughter Festival opening ceremony, and relax with live music (open mic) and dancing
- Saturday: Workshops, presentations, games, live entertainment and dancing
- Sunday: Workshops, presentations, closing ceremony
Buy your ticket now via the festival link above and book until 31 March 2016 at the Early Bird fee of £76.00 (+ booking fee), and then the full price is £95.00 (+ booking fee).
Why Laughter Yoga
Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual stress is all being addressed in a laughter exercise in a laughter workshop. It is well worth bringing into your personal and professional life, too.
A smile, a laugh, a giggle or two,
will brighten your day and bring smiles back to you.
If you would like to know more about our laughter-based workshops and training programmes please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 07736 341 717 or start by booking your own personal training via www.unitedmind.co.uk/shop/.
Courses are really popular and 2016 is already looking full – a great present for yourself and those you care about, and those you work with.
Give yourself and someone else the gift of laughter and learn from the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK, that would be me. I have been privileged to teach more than 800 people over the years.
The number keeps growing steadily and I hope we will be laughing together soon in a workshop or a training programme.
- Laughter Yoga Leader in
- St. Albans
- Laughter Yoga Teacher in
- Hemel Hempstead
- Laughter Coach and Laughter Therapist
- St. Albans
- Gibberish Coach
- St Albans
Laughter Yoga Leader
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training runs on the following dates and venues:
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 21-22 April 2016 in London £150 early /£200 – FULL
- 14-15 May 2016 in St Albans £150 early /£200
- 23-24 June 2016 in London £150 early /£200
- 23-24 July 2016 in Durham £150 early /£200
- 24-25 September 2016 in St Albans £150 early /£200
- 06-07 October 2016 in Blackpool £150 early /£200
- Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Laughter Yoga Teacher
The 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training runs on the following dates and venues:
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
solely provided by UnitedMind in the UK since 2012
- 11-15 July 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
- 08-12 August 2016 in Durham £550 early / £695
- NEW DATES 31 Oct-04 Nov 2016 in Hemel Hempstead £550 early / £695
- NEW Your workplace or with your group at dates to suit you!
Fees are excluding accommodation. Feel free to enquire about special offers at any time.
Laughter Yoga Coach
The 1-day or 2-day Laughter Yoga Coach Training runs online on the following dates:
2-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
- 09-10 May 2016 10am-3pm Online £150 early /£200
1-day Certified Laughter Coaching Training
for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers
- 27 April 2016 10am-3pm Online £95 early /£150
The 3-day Laughter Therapist Training runs online on the following dates (full details are listed on www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-therapist/):
3-day Certified Laughter Therapist
- 02-03 April St. Albans £450 early / £950
- 24-26 May Online £450 early / £950
- 27-28 August St. Albans £450 early / £950
Your workplace at dates to suit you!
All of the training courses are great addition to any type of therapy or workshop facilitation, health work as well as business related demands, as the courses take you through learning a skillset that can successfully be utilised and adopted to any group whether it is about laughter, play, relaxation, mindfulness, or balance in life in general.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace, or concessions.
If you want to be sure to get a place on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
For more information about certified training courses please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.