…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- World Laughter Day 3rd May 2015
- Laughter Yoga Conference Speakers Confirmed!
- Open events in Watford, London, and Tonbridge
- Laughter Training – what’s your excuse…
- Live Telephone Laughter reminder
And just to mention
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2015 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
Please join us at the Sopwell Nunnery Ruins on Cottonmill Lane in St. Albans on 3rd May from 1pm to 2:30pm where we will once again be laughing for worldpeace and fun.
For more information about World Laughter Day please contact us on email@example.com or visit World Laughter Day in the UK on www.worldlaughterday.co.uk (site will be updated frequently throughout April).
Laughter Yoga Conference Speakers Confirmed
The Laughter Yoga Conference Speakers have been confirmed and details of all speakers will be updated on the Laughter Yoga Conference as soon as they arrive along with pictures to introduces themselves.
We are excited to have such a prominent list of key-speakers for the events and look forward to welcoming them as well as delegates from around the world to London on 5-7 June.
Please visit the Laughter Yoga Conference website on www.laughteryogaconference.co.uk to read more about the event and to book your place.
Make sure you secure you seat now to take advantage of the early bird offer!
- £195 per person until 31st March 2015
- £249 per person from 1st April 2015
For more information abut the Laughter Yoga Conference, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Open events in the South
The events are organised by the Happiness Collective in Watford, Waterloo Academy in London, and Adult Education in Tonbridge, and can be booked via these organisations.
These are not free events.
- 8th April 2015 7pm to 8pm at GoKula Vegetarian Café on Market Street in Watford. For more information please contact Emmy at The Happiness Collective via their website www.happinesscollective.org
- 18th April 2015 12:30pm to 1:30pm at Waterloo Academy near Waterloo Station in London. For more information please contact Anna at Waterloo Academy via their website www.waterlooacademy.co.uk/courses/laughter-therapy-training/
- 11th July 2015 10am to 1pm at Kent Adult Education in Tonbridge. For more information please contact Tonbridge Adult Education via their website on www.kentadulteducation.co.uk/products/pid_23611/The-Healing-Power-of-Laughter.aspx
These workshops are a series of public workshops being run to give you a taste of what Laughter Yoga is about.
After a Laughter Workshop you may be interested in learning more about bringing laughter to your community in terms of starting a Laughter Club or to your workplace or personal life on a more sustainable basis.
Our laughter trainings are all professional, certified courses.
Please visit us on www.unitedmind.co.uk where you can get a brief overview of some of the key-differencese between the levels of training we provide.
- Train as a Laughter Yoga Leader and run your own staff sessions, community groups or professional workshops
- Train as a Laughter Yoga Teacher and do as Laughter Yoga Leaders PLUS teach new Laughter Yoga Leaders
- Train as a Laughter Facilitator/Therapist and deliver team building, stress management and coaching based on laughter
- Invite us to run Laughter Workshops at your personal or professional events
- Book a long-term programme for your team
- Learn laughter every day on the 8-week Laughter Coaching Programme
- Laugh every day on The Telephone Laughter Club – now at 7am, 12noon, and 6:30pm
These are just a few examples of what is available and how you can take on permanent, positive change in your life, communities and beyond.
For more information on our programmes for promoting health and happiness in the workplace and at home, please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Laughter Leader and Laughter Teacher
When thinking about the difference laughter makes in people’s lives there really is no excuse for not sharing it.
We all have different ways of sharing laughter – as jokes, comedy, sense of humour, our special warmth, and so on. However, this type of laughter is dependent on people being together laughing together.
Laughter Yoga brings a way of laughing for no reason to life in an instant and with it comes real and genuine laughter. This type of laughter which health and happiness and a great sense of belonging with it – even when you are not with the people you care about.
Laughter Yoga Training is for everyone! Many people enquire but never take the final step to make it real – there really is no excuse for lack of laughter in our lives!
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 30-31 May in St Albans – filling quickly at Early Bird rate
- 25-26 June in London – filling quickly at Early Bird rate
- 25-26 July in Durham
- 03-04 August in Denmark (held in Danish)
- 26-27 September in St Albans
- 22-23 October in London
- 21-22 November in Durham
- Your workplace at dates to suit you!
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training can be booked as a Refresher course for Laughter Yoga Graduates at only £75 in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
- 13-17 April 2015 in Durham (first in 2 years) £550 per person.
Accommodation £290 for shared room and £320 for single room
- 6-10 July 2015 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person.
Accommodation £250 for shared room and £280 for single room
Please contact us to find out more about certified laughter training – or other training, workshops, clubs, or events – via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
If you want to be sure to get a seat on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
Live telephone laughter
Finally a reminder of the multiple times for The Telephone Laughter Club; subscribe to connect to the live conference call and feel the knock-on effect as you laugh daily!
Choice between 7:00am and 12noon and 6:30pm:
- Monthly £6
- Quarterly £15 (saving £3)
- Annually £50 (saving £22)
Choosing TWO timeslots:
- Monthly £10 (saving £4)
- Quarterly £25 (saving £6 plus £10 = £16 per quarter)
- Annually £75 (saving £22 plus £40 = £62 per year)
Choosing THREE timeslots:
- Monthly £13 (saving £5)
- Quarterly £33 (saving LOTS)
- Annually £100 (saving LOADS)
Please register online or get in touch on email email@example.com to learn more about how you can bring telephone or conference laughter to your workplace and community.
PLEASE NOTE If you dial in from a UK landline there are no call charges.
However, if you dial in from a mobile phone there may be call charges but good news is that there are ways around it all, e.g. dial 0207 819 1800 before dialling our 0800-number, you can save money and pay only the local rate for your call. Please check with your mobile call provider to see what is cheapest.