We are getting closer to one of the most fun and enjoyable festivals of the year which is held in the heart of Lincolnshire.
The Laughter Festival 2016 Team believe that everyone enjoys laughter, play, learning, fun, dance, song, drums, music, and more laughter.
This conference is for everyone and we could not be more excited even if we tried when we share who will be speaking:
- Kate Hull Rodgers of Humourus
- Jules Mitchell of Happiness Lab
- Dr. Janet Lord of MRC-Arthritis Research UK Centre for Musculoskeletal Ageing Research
- An online uplink to Dr. Madan Kataria of University of Laughter Yoga will be attempted
- More speakers to be confirmed…
We invited many other speakers but some had to send their best wishes and apologies. Thank you for even considering.
Then we have games and Festival Opening Ceremony and a lovely vegetarian lunch in the middle of it all.
The Laughter Festival takes place at the beautiful
- Cabourne Parva in the heart of Lincolnshire Wolds
Come join us! The early bird fee of £76 (plus booking fee) is available until 31st March 2016, but you can still book at the full fee of £95 (plus booking fee) from 1st April 2016 and regardless how much or how little you pay, this is tremendous value for money!
Get your ticket on www.laughterfestival.co.uk or get in touch with us for more details.