Business Experts and Therapists Sue Haswell and Cathy Towers deliver two days’ Business Therapy. Read more about them on https://www.biztherapy.co.uk/about-us/.
A 2-day workshop for people who are “stuck” in their businesses and for Laughter Yoga Professionals there is a special price.
It may be because:
- you are fed up and bored with your business.
- you don’t get enough from your business – money/fun/enjoyment/learning.
- life has moved on and has different demands on you – family, health, home, relationships.
- you feel let down – the business should have been so much more…
- other businesses are looking like success, but yours isn’t.
- the industry has moved on – but you haven’t.
- you have faced some challenge and haven’t recovered fully yet.
- you have lost your confidence.
- you have lost your mojo.
- you no longer want your mojo – but feel you have to continue.
- the business is part of your identity, but you want to change it and don’t know how.
- you want to grow/de-grow/move/change/sell or otherwise make a fundamental change.
- you just feel stuck for some inexplicable reason.
- your business is not doing you any favours and every single day continues to drag you down.
The Business Therapy workshop helps you take a whole bright new look at the business! It’s not prescriptive, and we aren’t attached to any outcomes.
The workshop is fun, action-packed, reflective, deep, moving and inspiring. You will leave with new ideas and a new commitment to your business.
Who is it for:
Sole-traders, micro businesses, owners of SMEs. And anyone who exchanges time for money. E.g coaches or therapists who often don’t see themselves as business people.
What will you get:
- A deep nurture of a workshop – practically a retreat.
- Meeting supportive people.
- Learning new tools and techniques taken from the world of business, therapy and life.
- Experts in psychotherapy, training and PR to guide you.
- A turn-around, an opportunity to review your business and make changes where needed.
What will you NOT get:
- This is not about finance, marketing or business planning. This is the “heart” stuff of business.
- This is about the “why’s” and sometimes the “how’s”. But it’s NOT the “whats and whens”.
By making a deep transformation in connecting with you business-desire-pump, you will reconnect with their deepest wants, and be able to achieve success on YOUR terms.
We help you re-learn why you went into business anyway.
Book your place on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/product/business-therapy/ and contact us for to find our if special offers apply.