This is click this over here now NOT Laughter Yoga!
The unique Laughter Therapist Training runs over two and a half days but that does not complete the course. It runs in the following way allowing you to complete within the timeframe given
- 2-day in-person training or 4-week online training of 4 hours per weekly session
- 3-6 months case study work (minimum 2 case studies to be completed, 1 group, 1 individual) finishing with a dissertation
- 1/2 day to present your dissertation and complete the training. This day can be organised as an online or in-person meeting
This training is a unique, innovative and a new way of learning laughter and joyfulness with a view to present and to teach.
see here now New dates
- 10-11 December 2016 9:30am-5:30pm, St. Albans
- 08, 15, 22, 29 March 2017 4:00pm-9:00pm, Online
- 01-02 April 2017 9:30am-5:30pm, St. Albans
- 02-03 August 2017 9:30am-5:30pm, Durham
visit homepage Course fee: £795 / early £495 including courseware and certificate. Please check for special deals.
Registration: Please secure your place via the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once booked.
Who is Laughter Therapist Training for?
The course is for people with a background in healthcare or therapists and professionals who want to run one-on-one sessions or group workshops using laughter as a method of connecting people and connecting with people, it is ideal for Laughter Yoga Leaders, Laughter Yoga Teachers, Laughter Facilitators, anyone who presents, gives lectures, talks and other public or private speakers.
It is also, as mentioned, ideal for anyone working in the health sector as well as education sector.
What you will get
- 130 page Laughter Therapist Manual
- Laughter Therapist Certificate. Please note that a certificate is not issued until following presentation of dissertation
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents as well as a template for an 8-week programme to run with groups or individuals
- free mentoring following the training in order to get you off to a good start